“Our favourite evening Eatery”
Review of Taqueria Brasilia

Taqueria Brasilia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My family and I have many light evening meals at this place. The Tacos are very good and we especially like the stuffed baked potatoes. It is not your fancy gourmet Nuveau Cousine place but very good value for the money.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I always swear I'm going to eat something different and then I order my steak, chorizo, cheese etc. on thin pits bread! My husband goes for the tacos al pastor every time and is always happy and then orders two more! Not fancy service or atmosphere but always good and filling. Nobody brings a dessert menu....and that's just fine!

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Keeping in mind that this is the real thing, a Mexican taco joint, it is a great place. The food was delicious, the prices cheap and the experience amazing. This is not s place to go to dine. It was recommended by our Mexican friends who live in San Miguel.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Came here with friends for dinner. Great menu with a wide variety of choices.

I had the Bistec con queso 'combinado' which had 4 bistec tacos with cheese, whole onions and a baked potato, all for 76 pesos!

Good variety of toppings as well!

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

One of my local Mexican friends told us about this little gem. The night before we had gone to a different more upscale taco place and there is no comparison. Brasilia is a great place for a late dinner or to grab a snack after the bar. I've only had the al pastor and bistec tacos/gringas. Both were fantastic! A gringa is basically a quesadilla, it comes on a flour tortilla and has cheese and meat. I know what I like so I always get the same thing. Everything looks great though and my local friends also raved about this place. It's definitely a spot for locals, you won't see many tourist there. Two people can eat and drink several beers for around $12-$15. You really can't beat it. We ate here 3 out of 7 days. Probably would have eaten here more, but we were trying to broaden our horizons. Lol