Antigua Villa Santa Monica(San Miguel de Allende)
US$247
Arcada San Miguel(San Miguel de Allende)
US$54
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

La Morada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$99
Cancelon
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende(San Miguel de Allende)
US$595
  • Pool
Las Terrazas San Miguel(San Miguel de Allende)
  • Breakfast included
Casa Calderoni Bed and Breakfast(San Miguel de Allende)
  • Breakfast included
Acuarela Bed And Breakfast(San Miguel de Allende)
TripAdvisor
Casa Don Pascual(San Miguel de Allende)
TripAdvisor
Alba del Castillo(San Miguel de Allende)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsboutique hotelinfinity poolenrique olveramalin and goetzsliding glassair conditioning and heatupstairs baramazing artworknespresso machine in the roomarchitectural designdeep tissue massagecalled the front deskrestaurant staffbeautiful hotelcontinental breakfastlovely boutiquespa treatments
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I was here for a conference in March and can't say enough about this hotel. The rooms are luxurious, comfortable beds. The location is central and you can walk everywhere. The food in the restaurant is outstanding. You may catch a sighting of a celebrity or 2. Meryl Streep was here a few weeks ago.

The hotel isn't cheap, but, if you want to live in luxury for a few days, this is the place to do it.

Room Tip: don't pick a room above the bar... quite noisy... or facing the pool
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Bruce J, General Manager at Hotel Matilda, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

San Miguel is becoming more popular all the time as a conference and meeting destination. And Hotel Matilda is the ideal location for mixing business with pleasure. We’re so glad you enjoyed your stay. Many thanks for sharing your insights with the readers of TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Room A4 is right next door to the Hotel bar located on second floor.
Do NOT stay in this room or others on this floor if you want a good nights sleep!.
Walls are paper thin.
After a great first day in San Miguel, I was exhausted. Got back from dinner at 9:30PM.
Loud party in the bar lasted till after 11PM at which time I was no longer tired and spent the next few hours lying in bed wide awake..
Isn't one of the main benefits to sleeping in a hotel is to get a good nights rest?
Although no fault of the hotel I was startled awake at 5:45 AM when I thought I heard a Transformer explode. These loud booms (FIREWORKS) continued throughout the early AM, only to be told that this is what is done in San Miguel.
If you want peace and quiet this is NOT the town to spend time in.
If you are OK with LOUD early morning noises and you want to stay at the Hotel Matilda make sure you room is far away from the Bar.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms near Bar which is located on second floor.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2018

My husband and I booked individual hot stone massages for the same time and this was confirmed upon our arrival at 4 pm. The facility is clean and comfortable. At the time of the massages we were taken to separate rooms. My husband had a wonderful hot stone massage but my non-English speaking masseuse could not understand my questions about why I was receiving a deep tissue massage and not a hot stone massage. I decided to just "go with the flow" as she was quite good and enjoy my relaxation time. At payment time I told the English speaking receptionist about the problem and she sounded surprised. I wanted to give the tip personally to the masseuse but she had already (less than 10 minutes) left. My guess is that staffing was a problem. I was given a 20% discount but was disappointed because my husband raved about his hot stone massage and while my massage was good, it was not one I would rave about.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank moretrips51
Reviewed 3 March 2018

fabulous location, close to every thing. no need for a car. he rooms are spacious and clean, good food, wonderful surrondings staff is more than helpful. I highly recommend this hotel, would defiantly return.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Sheri K
Bruce J, General Manager at Hotel Matilda, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Our staff works hard to assure that everyone who visits has an exceptional experience, and we’re so glad to hear your recent stay lived up to those expectations. Now that you’ve discovered us, we hope you’ll come back often to enjoy our boutique in the heart of San Miguel.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

If I chose accommodation in San Miguel, this would be the place. We were two married couples using the pool and spa facilities for the afternoon. Our time was spent lounging around The pool and floating in the pool while enjoying a delicious lunch and wonderful beverages. The courtyard was immaculate. A hidden gem amidst the tumbled streets of San Miguel. Service was impeccable and as friendly as could be. This would be a fabulous place for a honeymoon or romantic getaway or any getaway!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Bruce J, General Manager at Hotel Matilda, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Many of our guests consider Matilda an oasis of relaxation in the midst of San Miguel. We’re so glad you discovered our quiet refuge during your recent visit. Next time, we hope you’ll make Matilda your home-away-from-home for much longer, and enjoy the pleasures of our beautiful Spa, as well.