Casa Don Pascual(San Miguel de Allende)
Free cancellation until 07/25
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
Amatista Hotel Boutique(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Ana Catalina(San Miguel de Allende)
US$82
US$80
  • Restaurant
Acuarela Bed And Breakfast(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$90
La Morada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$106
Priceline
Hotel Matilda(San Miguel de Allende)
Free cancellation until 07/22
US$340
US$269
Hotels.com
Antigua Villa Santa Monica(San Miguel de Allende)
Free cancellation until 07/22
US$249
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende(San Miguel de Allende)
US$320
US$298
Travelocity
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$343/night.

Casa Calderoni Bed and Breakfast(San Miguel de Allende)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmexican foodvery nice hotelfront desksan migueltowntaxi
Reviewed 24 January 2018

It was very clean, all the rooms have a nice pool view. I loved the mexican food at its restaurant and the personnel were very kind. They were always willing to recommend interesting places to eat. It is better to leave your car parked at the hotel and take a taxi to move towards the city and the rate is very cheap.

Stayed: December 2017
Alfonso2018, Gerente at Imperio de Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Appreciated Leticia

First of all, I appreciate the time you spend discussing your stay with us.
I am pleased to know that the view I had from your room was to your liking, immediately I will comment with my team your comments, this motivates us to continue doing our work with passion.
I hope you will soon return with us.

My best wishes.

Alfonso Castro / General Manager

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I spend 2 nights, everything clean and neat, nice and big rooms, pool warm and clean water, breakfast was delicious and the price very affordable. I'll be there this 2018 again. Very close to the dowtonwn. We get there around 2am and the customer service was exellent.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Alfonso2018, Gerente at Imperio de Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Appreciated Lupita:

First of all thank you very much for your comments, I immediately communicate to all my team.
We will be aware of all the details you mention, I appreciate the time it took to send us your comments, we are at your service.

Regards!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel at a time when San Miguel was extremely busy which may be why our rooms were in a less desirable location near the freeway.

Our recommendation would be to ask for a room on the other side of the pool or, at the very least, keep the bathroom door closed at night to help block the noise.

The rooms are nicely appointed and ours featured a ceiling arch in brick. The service at the front desk and in the restaurant was good and the parking was secure. When I tried to shower, the water was cold but when my husband showered half an hour later, the water was hot - my bad karma, perhaps.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Alfonso2018, Gerente at Imperio de Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Appreciated Rigana:

First of all I appreciate the time it took to send your comments.
Indeed the rooms that are on the other side of the pool ar quieter, I invite you to make your next reservation with more time in advance and directly our web site, indicate that you require these rooms.

Again I appreciate the rest of you comments.

My best wishes for this year that has just begun.

Alfonso G. Castro / Gerente General

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Good Hotel, nice accommodations but a bit overpriced considering that we paid more than $300 USD/night and this didn't even include breakfast.... And hotel is close to the town, 15min drive, but for the price there are plenty more hotels walking distance...

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Gerencia G, Gerente at Imperio de Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Good morning Mr. JuanPa, thank you for the comments about our hotel, the rate is because those dates have a hollydays in Mexico, however we hope soon visit us and we can offer a better rate directly here in the hotel via telefonica, me Dismissal waiting to have him back at Hotel Imperio de Angeles.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We were in the town for New years and booked a dinner at this hotel. The kitchen is great and the locals say they have a wonderful buffet on weekends, which I believe.

The grounds are wonderful and the hotel is gorgeous. Staff is attentive and well prepared to serve in fine dining.

I took a look at the room prices while roaming the hotel and it seemed to me that it is pricey $5800 pesos per night (300 USD)

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alisoncona
Francisco G, Gerente at Imperio de Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Thanks for your comments Miss Alison, it was a pleasure to have you with us at dinner, hope to have you back soon.

Regards.