Casa Schuck Boutique Hotel
Casa Rosada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Hacienda El Santuario(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$116
La Morada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$100
Casa 1810 Hotel Boutique(San Miguel de Allende)
US$211
US$191
Casa Calderoni Bed and Breakfast(San Miguel de Allende)
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Arcada San Miguel(San Miguel de Allende)
US$47
US$46
Casa Angelitos(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Mansion San Miguel(San Miguel de Allende)
US$189
US$183
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Matilda(San Miguel de Allende)
US$268
Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada(San Miguel de Allende)
US$249
  • Pool
All reviewsroyal suitesan migueldestination weddingrooftop deckfeel like familyevery morningother guestsvery special placefell in lovebed breakfastthe entire staffan easy walkchurch bellshome away from homeyogurtsusancourtyard
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I have had the privilege of staying at Casa Schuck on 5 occasions. On four of these, I was the leader of a large group, and I rented the entire bed and breakfast for my group. I am already booked for two group trips this fall. Casa Schuck is charming. I am not the only one who thinks so; my guests have all loved it as well! It is colorful, clean, comfortable, affordable, safe, and very well-located -- only a 7 minute walk to the main square ('el jardin"). Alejandra, the manager at Casa Schuck, is extremely professional, intelligent, accessible and helpful. In fact, everyone who works at Casa Schuck is so friendly that my groups and I have always felt right at home and very well cared for. The breakfasts are delicious: fresh fruit, yogurt, homemade breads, and hot food such as eggs or pancakes to order. I have, of course, seen every room. I have only slept in four rooms, and I have enjoyed them all. Each has a distinct personality and color, but all are charming and decorated in appealing ways. The views from Casa Schuck are indescribable, particularly those of the sunset from the balcony. Oh my! I dream of these views when I am back at home. Susan and Chuck, the owners, are fun and interesting to visit with as they recount stories of Casa Schuck when Susan's grandparents first bought it many decades ago.

I love Casa Schuck, the owners, and the lovely staff!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Susan C, Owner at Casa Schuck Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

We thank you so much for choosing Casa Schuck Boutique Hotel for your recent stay in San Miguel de Allende. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and other readers. All the team at Casa Schuck work hard every day to provide the best service and product quality to ensure every client leaves happy and with an authentic experience, we are always consistent in the refinement of our hotel. The result of this effort is reflected on the numerous good comments posted. Your positive comments regarding our staff will be shared with the team directly. There is no better motivation for our team than that of a job well done. The Casa Schuck family is looking forward to welcoming you again , hopefully in the not so distant future. O​ur warmest regards​ from Susan, Chuck and all the staff at Casa Schuck!​

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

A beautiful property owned by 3 generations of an American family (grandparents >daughter >granddaughter). It is 3 stories with 10 bedrooms, a formal living room , formal dining room , kitchen & multiple terraces to relax. There is also a picturesque pool (unheated).

The interior courtyard seats people for an informal breakfast with a large shell shape fountain, large Oil painting depicting a scene of an Aztec garden with nude figures, & many talavera potted plants.
Or you may choose to sit in the indoor formal blue dining room at 1 beautiful long table for 10, with talavera , cloth napkins, silver flatware. There is a gorgeous fireplace painted blue & silver. The bilingual staff brings you a printed menu with an additional special breakfast entree of the morning.

I enjoyed the breakfast every morning that offered coffee, tea & fresh Orange juice. Cold breakfast items such as plain yogurt, fresh tropical fruits & granola , & breakfast breads are self-service. There are delicious Mexican & American breakfast entrees cooked to order . Everything is beautifully presented with a shaved carrot twisted into a Rose on your plate.

Each of the bedrooms have a different decor & often a different color theme. All are lovely & comfortable with a private bath. There are photos on the website of each named bedroom.

I do want to say that it is NOT the USA. Our shower water would take a few minutes to heat , and then would run very hot to cold to hot during the course of the shower. I constantly was adjusting the water temperature while showering!
Also beware to NOT brush your teeth with tap water. Use the BOTTLED filtered water provided or use your own bottled water to wet your toothbrush, rinse your toothbrush & rinse your mouth! My roommate & I brushed our teeth on the first night with tap water and had “sickness” for about 24 hours. Rookie mistake! Several other guests in our group also confessed to being ill. I bought Imodium at a pharmacy & became the “Keeper of the Imodium”.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank PtLomafoodie
Reviewed 17 February 2018

many of my friends rented this Hotel over new years eve for a 3 day vacation / party in San Miguel. It was everything we wanted and more. The rooms are spacious and clean, service is awesome, extremely central (2 flat blocks from the main plaza). Beautiful rooftop view of the town. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: All the rooms have names instead of numbers, the higher the room the better the view. You can ask the staff which is which.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel experience we’ve ever had. The room was tiny, dark and water leaked everywhere when it rained. The staff brought us tiny rags to soak up the water. Terrible experience. We travel worldwide and we can only laugh at this experience now. Do not stay here.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Jodi O
Susan C, Owner at Casa Schuck Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

We are extremely flabbergasted by this 1 star review. We have no recollection nor report of these events as we keep a daily book on reports and incidents. We provide a detailed service to all our clients as obviously noted in the large amounts of reviews, confirming we have not let our clients down. We hope that the readers on this site read beyond this post ( 560 other reviews ) when making their choice to stay in San Miguel. We have been in the industry for over 30 years providing stellar service, accommodations and an authentic San Miguel experience. We look forward to your arrival!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I’ve been to SMdA a couple of times and been treated to Susan and Chuck’s hospitality on both occasions. The team that they’ve assembled feel like family and will treat you accordingly. The property is quaint, has amazing views, offers unique and charming rooms, and is perfectly located. Many of the hotels nearby offer courtyards that are inviting and visitors are encouraged to pop their heads in. Learn from the guests of another hotel that stepped into the courtyard of Casa Schuck while we were lounging and were heard saying, “We should have picked this hotel....”

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends