Casa Don Pascual(San Miguel de Allende)
Free cancellation until 08/01
Book now, pay at stay
US$128
Amatista Hotel Boutique(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Free Breakfast
La Morada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$98
Agoda.com
Ana Catalina(San Miguel de Allende)
US$81
US$75
  • Restaurant
Alba del Castillo(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/02
US$71
Acuarela Bed And Breakfast(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hotel Matilda(San Miguel de Allende)
US$296
US$286
Antigua Villa Santa Monica(San Miguel de Allende)
Free cancellation until 07/29
US$247
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende(San Miguel de Allende)
US$350
US$315
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$357/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2014

You wouldn't imagine this seeing the hotel from the exterior, as its location is right on a very busy corner. But, once you go inside, the rooms have french doors opening to a gorgeous atrium, which includes a waterfall display (not always running), tables & chairs. On 2nd floor is a pool table (25 pesos/hr) and fussball table (free). What a great place to meet friends and visit! The rooms were adequate. Clean? Yes. Could use an update? Perhaps. Water in the shower had adequate pressure, I personally would have liked it to be a little hotter. . . but. . . like I say, it was adequate. The staff was very accommodating. Restaraunt was tasty! We really liked the private parking garage -- a BIG plus! Directly across the street, you can pick up the bus that goes to Centro. Actually, the only thing I did not like was there was no peephole in the door. But from inside the room, it was a QUIET night of sleep. You couldn't hear the traffic, or the fireworks we heard later were going on, or music, or partying. For us, it was just right!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank 68juls86
Reviewed 2 August 2013

After the horrible Experience in Guanajuato, all we wanted was to find a hotel where we could sleep. Arcada, had Excellent service, a nice clean hotel, the restaurant was well-priced and we slept well. The rooms were nice and clean. The pool had some bugs but was otherwise clean. The play area was a hit with my 2 and 8-year old. The pool-side service and swiftness was refreshing. Heck, I left my wallet and the maid got it back to me very quickly. This was worth the short bus trip to the Centro. All one has to do is hop on a bus that is blue and white and marked with CENTRO (Not SEGURO) and voila you are all set it will set you back just 5 pesos per person. Skip the taxi and save the 25 pesos for tacos. We left our luggage there while we went to the botanical gardens. Second best hotel on our trip so far! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. We went there due to "Wrytr"'s recommendation and she is spot on, thanks Wrytr!

Room Tip: All the rooms seem nice but ours had a light that was on until 11pm, it bothered us a little but not enough to complain about. Even so, if this might bother you check outside your room as there are rooms w/o the light. No black out blinds.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
8  Thank Paul H
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We stayed at this hotel for $35 a night on booking.com. Comparably, we could have stayed in other hotels for well over $250 (US) a night, and not been as happy. The staff are great, and the hotel is a very nice building. Taxi rides into town are 30 pesos ($3 US), and there are plenty of local resources (taco stands, fuel, grocery store across the street).

The staff have limited english capability, but that's expected in Mexico. They tried, and bent over backwards for us on requests. We didn't get an air conditioned room, and are glad. You don't need one. The TV selection is okay, and we actually got english television for the first time in a month (amazing). The bed were hard, but nothing that Mexico isn't known for. The restraunt upstairs serves good food at a reasonable price. The swimming pool is nice; the hot tub was broken but they were working on it every day we were there to fix it. We would definately stay with them again.

Room Tip: You don't need an air conditioned room. San Miguel is in the mountains; we stayed there in July and wanted a fleece at night.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Melanie A
Reviewed 19 November 2011

I recently toured the Arcada on behalf of a friend who is hosting a conference here in San Miguel de Allende. I live here, so I don't stay in the hotels, but having traveled the world, I've become pretty well versed in what makes a great hotel experience for travelers, whether singles, couples, families, or friends. In San Miguel de Allende, this is where I'd take my family, as you rarely find hotels here that are suitable for both adults and kids. I think it's also a good place to plan a business conference. The rooms are comfortable, spacious, and (in most of the rooms) air conditioned. The owner, Monica, is very nice about accommodating groups--she is easy-going and flexible, and concerned more with the comfort of her guests than the hard-and-fast rules so many hotels employ. There are amazing meeting and event facilities--I couldn't believe it--the place goes on and on! There is a fabulous two-level ballroom with a catering area and a place for a live band, and you could have a great wedding reception or birthday or anniversary party here at affordable prices. The food is good--we ate at the restaurant, and enjoyed the service, especially when ordering something that wasn't quite as the menu stated. They accommodated gracefully! There is secure parking in the underground garage (rare in San Miguel!!) and a huge swimming pool and a hot tub. Best of all, there is a lovely, relaxing spa for massages with a temazcal (again, I don't know another hotel that has one, and the Arcada has TWO, one indoors and one outdoors!) and a workout room with good basic equipment. There are two big pool tables and a foosball table, so teens will have something to do, and there is a playground for the little ones with slides and ladders. The Arcada is across the road from the Bodega Aurrera grocery store, and it's near the immigration office. This is where I'd stay if I were visiting SMA, especially if I had a car.

Room Tip: If you want air conditioning, say so because most rooms have it and some don't. Also, Monica, the owner, is extremely connected in both the Mexican and foreign communities here--she can arrange anything!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
8  Thank Wrytr
Reviewed 11 July 2010

We found this hotel after doing much internet searching and making phone calls. We didn't want to pay a lot for a hotel. The location is good. It is just down the street from the bus station. You can then take a taxi or the local bus to city center. The hotel turned out to be really nice and better than we expected. It has a pool and nice places to sit and talk. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple