Rosewood San Miguel de Allende
Hacienda El Santuario(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$110
Hotel Matilda(San Miguel de Allende)
US$285
US$268
US$271
US$220
  • Pool
Imperio de Angeles(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$71
Hotel Dos Casas(San Miguel de Allende)
US$300
US$281
Casa Rosada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)
US$218
US$213
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Casa Primavera(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$56
Villa Mirasol Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$87
  • Breakfast included
Casa Quetzal Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$58
La Morada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$101
Cancelon
1,105 results
All reviewsrooftop bartapasluna rooftopbeautiful hotelcolonial roomsan miguelsunday brunch ismain restaurantseparate showerhotel guestsworld classpool area istacoswatch the sunsetrooms are spaciousguacamolecolonial town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

From the check in to check out, everything was perfect. The staffs are so attentive and friendly, especially Martha. The hotel itself is so beautiful. We enjoyed the nice terrace drinking good cocktails and the view of the city. Thanks to Angel, who was working at the bar, we could try a couple of delicious cocktails. The swimming pool is stanning. The room is spacious with sufficient towels and amenity. I loved the bath salt at the tub. The brunch on Sunday there was the best one I've ever tried. Everything was just perfect.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
RWSMA, General Manager at Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear chuchucoco,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your positive feedback about your recent stay at Rosewood San Miguel de Allende.
We are pleased to read that you had great time here thanks to our entire staff. Our staff are always pleased to be mentioned, what motivates them to exceed your expectations.

We hope that you visit us again soon and that you, once again, allow us to create memories for you and your loved ones.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful and tasteful hotel. Service impeccable. Spa amazing. Yoga classes challenging. Pool & hot tubs lovely. I wish I could live at the Rosewood. They do have residences so maybe I will. Location great; walked to everything. Safe.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
RWSMA, General Manager at Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear KimberlyP17,

Greetings from Rosewood San Miguel de Allende!

We are delighted to see that we were able to leave a positive and lasting impression on you during your stay with us. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service and to ensure that each and every one of your stays with us is a most pleasant and memorable one.

We hope to welcome you back to Rosewood San Miguel de Allende in the not too distant future. In the meantime, if I may be of the slightest assistance to you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kindest regards,

Alfredo Rentería

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful rooftop bar in the Rosewood Hotel. Great place to have cocktails and watch the sunset. I visited in the afternoon but the experience was just as lovely. Great tapas and margarita. I had a caprese salad with fresh figs that was perfect.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear LJJ_LOVE_TRAVEL,

Greetings from Rosewood San Miguel de Allende. I appreciate that you took some time to write a review about the property and your great comments.
We are glad that you enjoy the property and the ambience.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review and we would like to welcome you back to another Rosewood experience soon. Please let me know if you come back to San Miguel de Allende I would like to personally welcome you with open arms.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The second most beautiful city in the world my name is Angel I live in United States for 24 years I recently moved back to San Miguel is a beautiful city in Mexico right on the center of is an art City it's also very beautiful on the surrounding areas I want to have all the visitors to know the lifestyle of San Miguel surrounding if you are interested to know more about San Miguel give me a call my number is 415 169 1129 guardian angel,s

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Rmdcymm,

Thank you very much for placing a comment on Trip Advisor.
In fact San Miguel de Allende is one of the most beautiful cities on the world.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The brunch is Sunday's only (opens at 10AM) and is literally a snap shot of all Mexican dining. The brunch is set up like a farmers market - with "vendors" set up outside. They've got the Taco station (pastor, trompo, bistec), the gordita station (made of huitlacoche), the BBQ Grill (asada, cecina, etc...) and of course the standard omelet section, among several others. You can also order a bunch of stuff off menu (chilaquiles, syncronizadas, etc...). Highly recommend it.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Guest,

At Rosewood San Miguel de Allende we blend with the sense of the traditions and we are part of them, our brunch represents somo of those aspects.
Thank you for your great comments about the Brunch, we hope to see you back to another great culinary journey.