Hotel Casa Blanca 7
Hotel Matilda(San Miguel de Allende)
US$315
US$269
Hotel Nena(San Miguel de Allende)
US$185
La Morada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$98
Casa 1810 Hotel Boutique(San Miguel de Allende)
US$189
US$185
Mansion San Miguel(San Miguel de Allende)
US$189
  • Breakfast included
Casa Calderoni Bed and Breakfast(San Miguel de Allende)
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Arcada San Miguel(San Miguel de Allende)
US$47
Casa Angelitos(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$92
Casa de la Noche(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$89
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende(San Miguel de Allende)
US$517
US$504
  • Pool
All reviewssan miguelnetflixfloorchurchlinenspesosparroquiaamenities
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Found the hotel walking in the San Miguel and got drawn by the beauty of the building. Went in and the staff were so detailed of what we could expect from the menu and we decided to taste it. I can’ t describe the flavours, wouldn’t do them justice. Absolutely amazing food, cocktails and service in an elegant tasteful location. Recomended 1000%

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Enrique G, Sales Manager at Hotel Casa Blanca 7, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you so much for your kind comments, It is always a pleasure knowing that our customers leave the hotel/restaurant very happy because of their experience here with us.

We are looking forward to have you again here with us soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Hey Guys! I don’t have enough words to say thank you for all you’ve done for me. It was such a great day-night experience to be here. Definitely the best place to stay in San Miguel de Allende. Absolutely ineffable!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Christian d
Enrique G, Sales Manager at Hotel Casa Blanca 7, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Thank you for your kind message, It makes us very happy knowing you had a wonderful experience, This is now your home, anytime you want to come visit us will be a pleasure for us.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This boutique hotel excels in representing what San Miguel de Allende is all about; a magical place. From the moment one walks in, Gina and her staff will make sure you are transported to heaven. Words come short in trying to express what this place is capable of doing to ones soul. This beautiful hotel of just 10 suits has history in all of its corners. It’s architecture is simply magnificent, and narrates a history of a town that is considered to be the best place to live in the world. This is a new hotel right in the middle of San Miguel de Allende, within walking distance to everything in the town. The service is far from outstanding, and they make you feel you are at home. Again, simply awesome. One needs to live this experience to understand it. In my opinion the best hotel in San Miguel de Allende. Thanks Gina for making our stay such a unique experience. Looking forward to the opening of the restaurant in the upper floor.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robprad
Enrique G, Sales Manager at Hotel Casa Blanca 7, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

It was a truly pleasure having you staying here with us, We are so glad you enjoy your stay and be able to live this experience during your stay.
We will be looking forward to have you here with us in a near future.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

San Miguel gets busy and I did not have my weekend hotel booked on my trip. The Rosewood where I was did not have availability so I had to move. A friend recommended Hotel Casa Blanca 7. The 7 for the steet number Calle Juarez 7

Casa Blanca is literally right near the main square across the street from the garden of San Francisco Church, which is a popular place for weddings and a little park area for people to sit and relax. In the evening there is the San Francisco Taco Street stand that pops up and literally 40 yards offering the best Carne Asada and Pastor tacos.

Hotel Casa Blanca 7 has a small brown door so find the street and look at the top left of the door in #7 in blue. It is the only white color wall with a brown door with a face door knocker on Calle Juarez.

Hotel Casa Blanca 7 is a new hotel just opened .. only 3 weeks ago. I booked it and was so glad I did. So I will provide details since there are not many reviews. It has 10 rooms, about half downstairs and half upstairs. The ones upstairs are very private with a locked entry door with a hall that leads to the rooms. Some of the rooms have a view, I think room #10 is best room with a little balcony and view overlooking part of the main square and city. I think I prefer the upstairs I liked being above being able to look down below. Also it is better for groups and families. There was a hen party of girls that had 3 rooms upstairs.

There is no elevator, just a couple of flights of stairs to get up to the 2nd floor rooms. The hotel bell people wisk you luggage upstairs upon arrival, so you don't have to carry luggage upstairs. If you know you don't like climbing stairs, then request a room on the 1st floor.

I would say the hotel design is combo Spanish/Morocco design that just fits for San Maguel Allendade. It is very classy, well designed, wonderful interior design for lights, fixtures, and furniture from Morocco, so things seem simple but sophisticated.

At night the Hotel Blanca #7 is all lit with soft lights, candles lining the lobby hallways and everywhere, and it is just gorgeous.

It is in the best location for walking to all the great rooftop restaurants, the main square with the Parroquia, art shops, everything. The road on the hotel just up to the center is closed to cars, motorcycles, so most places you will have to walk to anyways and anything would you like to see is at worst a 10 min walk. In most instances you can walk though the square faster to where ever you need to go then taxis that are routed around it on small streets and sit in traffic.

Usually if you need a taxi they will summon them for you and anything in the immediate 2 - 3 miles is 50 pesos, and goes up from there. They don't have or use meters. Always tell cabs where you want to go and ask the cost and agree before you get in a cab to go anywhere.

I played golf at the nicest course, Ventanas, (great course by the way) 20 minutes away and it was 75 pesos. Cabs there don't try to fleece tourists like most others in the world. There is Uber, but did not even bother since cabs are cheap and more available. The concierge made a tee time and got me a local rate on a Sunday - $105 from $145.

Even though Hotel Casa Blanca 7 is in a top spot in center, with all the activity inside the hotel you would never really know the chaos outside. Once you walk through those little brown doors, it opens up to big space, all decorated with candles, a waterfall, lush tropical palm trees, pilars with vines, lavender plants lining the hallways, and beautiful bouquets of flowers everywhere. It truly offered an oasis peaceful sanctuary. I could not hear any noise from the hussle outside since the room has double pained windows to provide no noise.

They offer free valet parking which is good, since in that area you can't find a spot to park, and not as safe on the street as it would be in their garage.

Upon arrival I was sat in a lobby with a living room feel all the papers for check in and along came the greeting drink. I was introduced to the concierge who said he would assist with ANY needs during my stay. (tours, restaurant and art recommendations and reservations, sights, arranging airport transfers, tequila tastings, print boarding passes, some business services, where the best street tacos are, whatever)

My room was #8 2nd floor. It was spacious, very luxurious room. Wifi was included and the connection was good everywhere and fast.

My room had a 4 post nice bed, a fireplace, a huge bathroom. It had a flat screen TV that included cable and Netflix, an air conditioner, and modern touch light switches that offered dimming throughout the room and bathroom. The bathroom has white & blue tiles beautiful throughout. Gas remote controlled fire place that lights up quickly with a click of a button and put off some good heat.

The bathroom had 2 sets of sinks on either side of the bathroom, a Huge shower with sunflower faucet and also a hand faucet where you can switch the water between the 2. And a stand alone nice classic bath tub, looks like the classic cast iron ones but this was silver, I will add a pic. The soaps were all organic, hypoallergenic soaps, from Baja Botanica which felt and smelled great. I noticed a blow dryer in the room as well.

Turndown was at a time requested and same for cleaning. No disturbances by staff ever.

The bed was just one of the best mattresses and a nice set of 4 down pillows and other decor pillows. The linens were the best, fine 800 thread that gave the best night sleep. The bathroom towels were just heaven, fresh, utmost soft and fluffy with design ruffles that I have never seen. Towels were perfectly white, new, and fresh.

The room included a mini bar of drinks, and treats, all complimentary and replenished daily with the room. The alcohol there is a charge. There was a nice lit bottle of Tequila Casa Dragones, the local tequila of San Miguel.

There was a nice coffee maker in the room, the kind where you drop in cartridge of coffee for an individual cup. They have their own water they provide in crystal bottles that was soooo good. Better then FIJi water.
They did mention something new!! The staff said Hotel Casa Blanca 7 treats and filters the hotel water so that if you wanted you can fee. safe drinking the tap water there. Yeh, but I did not give that a try, not worth it with all their own tasty crystal water available.

Some amenities:
Breakfast was included. Breakfast is to order not a buffet style. The menu provided a number of egg, vegan options, salads, yogurt granola, fresh orange juice, so something for whatever you in the mood. I asked for poached eggs over toast, and they accommodated the request so they are pretty flexible to adjust for simple special requests.

They offer dry cleaning and laundry service.

Small banquet room - for meetings.

They were just opening a lobby restaurant with a bar, providing dining for lunches and dinner with a Mediterranean food menu. It is nice tables with dark leather seats with windows to view the outside square and church and included a fireplace.
Introduction of their new Restaurant - Fatima 7

The exec chef is from LA is Donnie Masterson and is has much success in San Miguel and is the owner chef of one of the top dining venues in San Miguel 5 blocks away, The Restaurant. The finale of Top Chefs US Season #12 was filmed there at The Restaurant and was announced the winner of that season. I did not have dinner at Fatima 7 there since it was the first night and I was out dining somewhere else, but I am sure great, and in line with his other successes and Fatima will attract a crowd.

In April, plans are to open an additional beautiful rooftop restaurant and bar that will offer great views of the square where you can see all 7 churches of San Miguel. It will be the only dining option in San Miiguel with that view. I can't wait for a return to experience it after the rooftop is completed and open.

Hotel Casa Blanca 7 ranks down the TripAdvisor #50 hotel but it should be in the top 10. I think this is one of San Miguels newest secret, and is unknown gem of the hotels in San Miguel. I'm sure it will climb up the list quick once there are more reviews and once all aspects of the hotel are completed, fully in place, and operational.

They have 2 promotions opening one, offers 15% off base rate, 15% discount off food and beverage, early checkin - late check out options. The weekday special is sweeter with a 20% off base rate, room upgrades if available, 500 Mx credit off food and beverage each day. How good is that?

The employees are all friendly, welcoming, and service was perfect from arrival to departure. Everyone always greeted me by name, and was sent off personally at departure by the Director of Operations, Gina. She was great.

During my stay, she always on site, with a big smile, checking my satisfaction with my experience each day. There was such personal service to every little detail I felt I was the only guest at the hotel and no little detail or request was too much. They took the time to know me, my likes, preferences. I asked that in the mini bar only have diet coke, 3 cans, and one kind of snack and adjustments were made.

My stay exceeded all my expectations, and not the typical experience in most hotels today where you feel like a number.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank surfcali
Enrique G, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Casa Blanca 7, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you so much for letting know us about your full experience, It makes us very happy knowing this.
This is your home now, we appreciate your comments and looking forward to have you again at some point in a short future.

kind regards,

Reviewed 22 February 2018

My husband and I stayed at Casa Blanca 7 this past weekend during their opening. We were greeted with a lovely hibiscus drink and the magic started. Walking through the courtyard, you are immediately taken to some mysterious land in the Middle East. Our room, No. 7, on the top floor was awe-inspiring, with elegant Moroccan furnishings and a gorgeous spa-like bathroom. We particularly loved the blue tile on the floor. Also on the top floor is the terrace that overlooks 7 of San Miguel’s amazing churches, including the Parroquia. The top floor restaurant will not open till April, but the views are outstanding!

We cannot say enough about Chef Castañeda’s cuisine, whom we had the pleasure of meeting. Using fresh ingredients from San Miguel (including figs) he prepared delicious, unique Mediterranean dishes. The service was first-class throughout and they even brought our desserts to our room later that evening when we ran out of time during brunch. Couple all this with the charms of San Miguel, and you will never want to leave. Highly recommend it!!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Loveofmex
Gina S, Director General at Hotel Casa Blanca 7, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, it was a pleasure for Casa Blanca 7 an its Team having you here last week.
Hope we can see you here in a short future.

King regards,