This hotel destination is an architectural masterpiece. We stayed for 5 nights and their service combined with their amenities made our business trip a pleasure.
1. Location, location, location! The hotel is located centrally across from the church but we never heard a church bell once whilst sleeping.
2. The food is delicious with a unique Moroccan flair. The chef is the same as “The Restaurant” our fav in SMA (presently closed for renovations). The breakfasts are delicious, healthy & plentiful. (They had the freshest & best jugo verde I ever tasted)
3. The Staff were all very helpful and polite...making the stay even better.
4. The beds are super comfortable with first class linens.
5. Opposed to many hotels in Mexico they had a plethora of English tv stations and provided Netflix free of charge.
My husband and I will definitely return. Muchas gracias to all who made our stay so special...your names are too numerous to list individually but we appreciated everything!
P.S. I will warn guests not to take a bottle of water with you out for the day. I left the bottle behind after finishing it and they charged us 150 pesos ($8) even though it cost 200 pesos for 5 bottles of the same brand. (Casa del Agua) Maybe they should post a sign saying “do not remove from room”.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking