“Lovely place for lunch ”
Review of The Greedy Duck

The Greedy Duck
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This was a lovely find. We stopped for lunch.

There was a huge variety of food and drinks at very reasonable prices. We also bought some homemade cakes to eat later!

The lady was lovely. A very clean tea room and toilet. The husband and I will come back without our daughter for a treat and then a lovely walk in Fitchingfield after.

I fully recommend this tearoom!

I took photos of everything to show what was available. We ate 2 bacon & egg sandwiches, bacon, brie & cranberry panini with a lovely latte, ginger beer and my 6 year old had warm milk. The millionaires shortbread didn't survive the walk to the car wh8ch my husband said was very good!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This little cafe is lovely. Stopped for break with my Mum. Had a nice pot of tea for my Mum with a proper china cup. Most important for tea drinkers. I had a lovely coffee. Service good and nice homely atmosphere. Reasonable price as well. Finchingfield is a lovely little village. Quaint and photo worthy. Recommend a tea break here.
The village would get very busy in summer and parking would be an issue.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

A lovely, cosy tea room with friendly staff. A good selection of homemade cakes.
We stoped here for coffee in the lovely village of Finchingfield.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Visited earlier this month and was extremely impressed with the quality of the food. The sausage rolls especially are made onsite and managed to eat one that was fresh out the oven. That with some good coffee made this a pleasant place to eat. Will return again! 5 stars

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Even though The Greedy Duck wasn't listed in trip advisor I just had to put it on the map. Finchingfield is a lovely place anyway, but this cafe is just what you need for excellent coffee, superb bakes and teacakes and the friendliest welcome you could ever want. Just a great experience- and thank you so much for the glass of water when you heard me coughing!