“Quick visit”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2018

We went for a quick dessert and were not disappointed. The menu overall looked pretty good, service was fine and the place itself decorated well. I probably would go back for dinner if I had a craving for Mexican.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Great food, the staff was very nice and the margs are to die for. Wife and I order different items so we can share!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Really great food and service here at below mountain resort pricing. Excellent enchiladas, two dollar beers, I’m told bands during the season, good service.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

The service was good, the food was good and the atmosphere is good. Everything was good but nothing was great. If you want Mexican and this is close by, it’s good!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I, LOVE Agave, if you ask us which is one of our favorites in the area, definitely Agave. First, the place, we love the ambience and decor, it looks like a ship style made of wood. Beautiful booth tables. Full bar. Some nights they have bands playing. We went to a couple shows as well. They have happy hour for Margaritas and then they have Taco Tuesday. I always get the house margarita and beef and chicken tacos. I like chicken more than beef (beef is more tasteless) love how crunchy they are. We always share a cheese quesadilla because they have the BEST quesadillas. One time I got the beef quesadilla and was excellent. My boyfriend orders steak sometimes. Sometimes we order dessert, he loves the sopapillas and I love the chocolate ganache cake. If you are a chocolate lover like me, then I totally recommend it. Staff is nice, the nice lady at front brings you warm homemade tortillas as an appetizer which we LOVE and always order more. And the price is good.

Date of visit: December 2017