All reviews equipped kitchen stay nights duplex apartment local tavernas the owner within walking distance quiet place place to stay toilet housekeeper farmland linda car village balcony balos honey
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We very much enjoyed our weeks stay at the groundlevel apartment. A pity that for a few days there was a strong (cold) wind blowing from the sea, so it was quit chilly on the terrace in front. But in the heat of summer, the terrace must be heaven with the shade of the tree in front of it.
The breakfast served (either on the terrace or inside the apartment) was great and plentyfull with tea, bread, toasted sandwiches, juice, jam, yoghurt, honey, fruit. We even had enough for a light snack in the evening.
We came here for a rest and that's exactly what we got. Surrounded by farmland and olive groves.
Thank you to Kostas, the manager, and Linda, the housekeeper for having us I can certainly recommend The Olive Tree to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 10 days and were really happy. Their was a nice welcome when we arrived late in the evening and during the whole stay the staff there could not have been more helpful. Linda keeps the place spotless. The pool is very well maintained. The apartments are only a short walk (less than 10 mins) to kaliviani village where there is a nice selection of restaurants. Prices at time of writing reasonable.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We had stayed at Olive Tree Apartments 2 years ago in the wonderful Duplex apartment (number 4). My original plan was to stay a week this year in the same apartment. Unfortunately I did not make myself clear during the email reservation (several months in advance) and it turned out that only the apartment number 2 was available. It is a comfortable apartment with a separated bedroom and a large equipped kitchen but the bathroom did not correspond to what we were looking for. The shower is not separate from the toilet and you really have to stand between the wall and the toilet seat to take a shower, with no curtain and or shower basin. We decided to look for another place to stay at the last minute. The manager understood the situation and was extremely helpful, even suggesting an alternate accommodation. We had planned to stay 8 nights and paid 2 nights in advance. Eventually we only stayed one night. There was no problem whatsoever to get the second night reimbursed even on such a short notice. The manager has been nothing but extremely accommodating and we were actually very sorry not to be able to stay at Olive Tree. We definitely recommend the place and will most certainly be back at Olive Tree in the future!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

The room has a full equipped kitchen, a really nice balcony in front of a crop and the furniture was ok. This hosting it's located on a quiet place near some farms, like a countryside, a perfect place to relax.
My only concern was that there was nobody at the reception when we arrive and there was no clear signpost with the hotel name, also I could hear some noise of a drilling machine during the day. Even though, we could enjoy a really nice stay and it worth the price!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2017

I can't believe how much you get for your money at the Olive Tree Apartments. I stayed 3 nights in a one-bedroom apartment with kitchen, lounge area, shower room, bedroom and terrace - there is a super pool and sunbathing area, and an enormous breakfast served on my terrace in the morning. I booked with booking.com and paid peanuts - next time I need to book direct with the owner because what I paid on booking.com was embarrassingly low and I need to know that the owner gets every penny of my money - he certainly deserves it for what he gave me for my money. The housekeeper was excellent as regards her local knowledge and comprehensive information pack I received on arrival. The location is excellent - down a small country lane that winds between olive tree groves, a few minutes walk from local tavernas and coffee shops, and Balos Lagoon is as close as it gets. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple