2 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$13
Agoda.comUS$66
PricelineUS$70
Trip.comUS$71
All reviews a ground floor apartment full size fridge an extra bed ac unit three nights rooms are big the main strip a great place to stay pool convenience vibe
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2021

For the attention of the Manager,

I booked a room in your lovely hotel for last year 25th of March 2020(Confirmation number: 2527845500 PIN code: 3946) and I had to cancel 5 days before my arrival because my flights were cancelled due to Coronavirus. I got confirmation from booking.com that my booking was cancelled for free and I am happy to show you proof of that but I still got charged.
You were the only hotel that refused a refund but offered me a different date for last year or this year which I had no choice but to accept it. It was my dream to visit Cancun for years so I thought I will definitely go when the pandemic is over. Restrictions last year were very strict in my country and I couldn't travel at all. I thought this year things will improve and I was hoping to come in March. But now, not only we are in full lockdown but also will be fined 500 euros if we travel for touristic purposes.
I am kindly asking you for a refund as travel will be impossible this year. I work in a hotel myself and I know how this industry is affected so I hope you will help me out as a gesture of good will. I hope one day when things are getting back to normal to stay in your hotel.

I am looking forward for your reply,
Ramona Zeces

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank ramonaz980
Reviewed 5 January 2021

I have been to 24 countries and countless hotels, this is the worst hotel ever stayed at!

Hotel staff allows rooms to party all night. I went down to complain at the front desk at 2:30am requesting another room, after calling and complaining twice about the noise, and nothing being done. They told me to go back to my room, or they would call the cops on me! The next day they wouldn't refund our second night, so we ended up eating for it because there was no way I was spending another night there.
Bed is super hard, might aswell be sleeping on the floor.
Would have gotten a better nights rest sleeping in my car

I ordered drinks while I was there the menu said they were 70 pesos each. When I got the bill they charged me 150 each, and showed me a different menu.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank A9141TMdanielb
Reviewed 30 December 2020

We had a ground floor apartment facing the pool, and we stayed for 6 nights this December. Our room was huge! We had a kitchen with stove and full size fridge, it was super spacious. It was one of my better hotel experiences anywhere. The staff was super friendly and helpful and they spoke excellent English. They recommended a car rental company, called them for me and spoke with them, and the car was delivered to me at no extra charge. Super helpful!
My kids really loved the pool which was quite large in comparison to other Tulum properties. Great big courtyard and it never felt overcrowded. When we were there, they were just finishing up 3 new rooms and updating the restaurant.
You only have to walk 2- 3 blocks to get to the main street with restaurants, and local convenience stores are only 1 block away.
Overall a great place to stay, away from the crowded noisy parts of town, but not so far that you cannot walk to places to eat etc.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank scottsnew1
Reviewed 13 February 2020

Even though it is on the surface a lovely location with nice pool and gardens we had problems at this hotel. We stayed there for 4 nights in January 2020. Our apartment was one of the older ones on the 1st floor of the main block, it smelt fusty when we booked in and significantly we couldn't get the safe to work, but large enough and a nice balcony. Breakfasts expensive for what they served, you can get cheaper and just as good a short walk away on the main road. We had a road traffic accident outside the hotel, a motorcycle crashed into our car as we were parking and the staff were very helpful during this incident, helping to translate with the police etc. However the next day we found $380 had been stolen from our room, due to the malfunctioning safe the money was hidden in 2 places in the room. No break-in so it must have been the cleaner or another inside job. I complained forcefully at reception and demanded the police. At the mention of the police the staff became very circumspect and said, "we have a problem with one member of staff, give us 10 mins and we will return the money to you." We went somewhere for lunch and when we came back sure enough they handed over $380 to us. Now this is great from our point of view, but what is going on at this hotel? Is there some kind of racket going on where they routinely take money from guests and hope they don't notice before they check out? This also happened to at least one other guest while we were there by the way. Very dodgy in my opinion and I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone, but if you must stay here make sure the safe works and that you use it !

Room tip: Pay for one of the larger newer apartments
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 16 January 2020

We booked Xscape last minute due to our previous hotel cancelling last minute (as we landed at the airport!!!). They made us feel so welcome on arrival - Bryan on reception is super helpful and gave us an overview/guide of the local area. Sofia also helped us with bookings for New Year and recommended another island for us to go to on our travels which we LOVED. The hotel is superbly located right next the main strip and you can get taxis down to the beach easily. Great value for money!

Date of stay: December 2019