US$331
The Beach Tulum(Tulum)
US$531
US$530
US$496
Hotel Las Tres Palmas(Tulum)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$45
US$41
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

US$367
Diamante K(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$120
Coco Tulum(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$578
US$344
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$427/night.

US$314
US$251
All reviewsprivate roomfree breakfastfree caipirinhassalsa lessonsair consocial placeswimming poolgood vibesado stationhot watercommunal kitchenwi finice poolrent bikestulum towncereallentils
Reviewed 23 March 2018

This place is awesome. Location is great, room is clean, but two things stand out: bang for buck and the social environment. We got a free salsa lesson, free yoga, free breakfast, and free happy hour caipirinhas - super good.

This place is a sort-of party hostel - it is a fun place to meet people, but you'll still be able to sleep at night (music turned off around midnight). Many party hostels are actually awful places to sleep, but the Weary Traveler strikes a good balance. Not so good for families, though.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Booked 2 nights and ended up staying for over a week. Main reason: great atmosphere. Probably best vibe I've ever had in a hostel, mainly because of the free cocktails for that hour and this massive picknicktable which makes it impossible not to socialize.

Best breakfast that runs until 11. Perfect after a hour of free yoga. Did this every day.

Facilities really aren't that great. I stayed in a 8 dorm which had 2 am suite bathrooms. No windows equals mold. The worst smell in these rooms and the worst mattresses ever. The springs from my mattress went through and scratched my body. Besides that almost everyone in the room payed a different price a night?? I payed 245 a night where as someone else in the exact same room payed 210 and another friend in a 12 dorm with only one bathroom payed even more then our 8 dorm with 2 bathrooms????

Anyways had a great time here mainly because of the atmosphere and activities. So much to do in tulum as well!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Lisette B
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

6 nights in a private room. Had a fantastic time at the weary traveler! The free cocktail drink from 7-8pm was great for the obvious reason of free drinks but it also brought the whole hostel together each night to get social and hangout at the long table. Made it easy to meet new people and enjoy each other’s company. The staff are helpful and professional and like to have some fun. It’s location is great and the room was more than adequate. Spacious including the bathroom. The pool is a massive bonus which is always kept clean and the water is nice and clear. 24hr reception is very handy. Thanks for the great stay!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place! The breakfast was great! Had an amazing atmosphere with the bar selling amazing cocktails and also offers free caprinhas (Not sure if I'm spelling that right) from 7-8pm so everyone meets in the common area for drinks and entertainment. You get a lot included in the price I feel. Great location on the main street of Tulum and not far to walk to the beach. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were fine and lovely balcony area just outside our room.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank thepumpkinsmasher
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I booked my room at Weary Traveler months in advance. I then decided to extend my stay and sent the owner an email. I waited and wait for a response. Finally, after booking another place for the extra days I got a reply. Yes, I could stay the extra days but it was going to cost me 50% more per night. Booking.com had charged me the wrong amount apparently. As it was for 2 nights and to save changing accommodation a week in I accepted the offer and waited again for a confirmation email that never came.
Several months later I arrive at the hostel. Yes, they have my booking but they have put me in another hotel a block away. Not the hotel I booked. No pool. But I was told I could walk the block each morning to get the complimentary breakfast and use the pool when ever I wanted. This is not what I booked or paid for. The hotel I was placed in had no hot water for 4 days. Management on site told me I had to run the shower for 20 minutes and then I would get “50% hot water” which meant not hot at all. They did manage it fix this issue but it took four days. I was told I could move to Weary Traveler for hot water but it would cost more. Cost more to stay at the hotel I had already booked and paid for?!?
On the third day of our stay we asked why our room wasn’t cleaned or towels replaced. We were told we had to request our rooms be clean because of the risk of theft from the room, we had to ask and be prepared for the consequences. Seriously.
Poor. Extremely poor.
Mundo Maya, where I was placed, has small rooms, poor hot water and terrible wifi. Don’t stay here.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family