All reviews the penthouse swim up bar new development private pool living room luxury suite offer a free shuttle service manager joe recently stayed for nights hotel shuttle baked eggs free bikes to ride hotel is located an amazing hotel beach club beach road minute taxi ride
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My girlfriend and I stayed in one of the penthouse suites and absolutely adored it! The rooftop pool and patio was a dream! The apartment itself was a great size, and very comfortable for two people. The staff was very helpful and lovely!

I will say that we could hear some noise from our neighbours, muffled TV sounds, some loud talking etc but overall was fine.

Location is quite nice, not far from the main strip in Tulum. The free bike rental was really great and we used them almost every day. Taxi into town is about 70-120 pesos depending on where you are going. Access to the Beach House via shuttle is about 15 mins away depending on traffic. There is a min. spend at the beach house, which we didn't realise ($25 USD per person) but the food, drinks, and service were quite good. The beach was lovely.

I would love to come back and stay at Kasa once the area is fully developed (currently under construction but looks very promising!) to have a whole new experience there! Worth every single penny! :)

Room tip: I would image rooms on the ends are quieter.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda M
Joe V, General Manager at Kasa Hotel Tulum, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for your review Amanda. I am glad that you had such a pleasurable experience here at Kasa and that you made the most of the rooftop pool; “My personal favourite feature at Kasa”

You are correct. Although Aldea Zama is currently under construction, it sure is exciting waiting to see this “jungle city” completed.

Thanks again for your review

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This is a relatively new hotel. Quality varies widely across rooms. Apartments with two beds, living room, etc are very nice. Avoid the superior rooms, not a good price/quality deal. The superior room I had had only one window facing an internal corridor, so unless you want to be “on display” you have to close the curtain so you end up being in the dark. I paid circa 180 usd including tax for this in high season.

That said, the quality of the construction of the building is very good, nicely decorated.

Staff is also very pleasant and willing to help.

The restaurant is so so, seems understaffed, so a bit slow, options are very limited but of good quality. Again staff very pleasant.

Having a car is recommended unless you like riding a bike. It’s a lot of fun riding the bike to/from the beach or town. You must count 15-20 minutes with the bike. In march it was very pleasant as not overly warm. In summer it may be a challenge.

So in a nutshell I would return if I found a two bedroom appartment at a good price. This place is ok if you like peace and quiet and do not mind riding to the beach or to town.

Congratulations to the staff for the pleasant service.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Ike_fedas
Joe V, General Manager at Kasa Hotel Tulum, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you for your taking the time to share your overall experience here at Kasa. Without guests taking the time to write feedback, such as yourself, we would not be able to continue to improve our product and service. .

If you do chose to stay with us again in a suite or two bedroom perhaps, please email me personally and we can work out an economical price for you .

Here is my direct email.

Joe@kasatulum.com

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My fiance and I had a great experience staying at Kasa! We opted for one of the penthouse suites which are absolutely incredible for a great value. We found ourselves watching the beautiful Tulum sunset each night from our private infinity pool perched above the jungle canopy. The staff was great, especially Beatriz, who gave us a thorough tour of the property and was always there to help with taxi and bike reservations whenever needed. Kasa is building something truly great in the very up-and-coming area of Aldea Zama. We can't wait to go back (with friends) next time!

Room tip: If you can afford the penthouse suite go for it! It's like your own expansive luxury condo in paradise!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review!

I agree , the sunsets here in Aldea Zama truly are something special and far out of the ordinary.

We hope to have yo back here soon.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your positive feedback. We really appreciate it.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

First time in Tulum, couldn't have chosen a better hotel. Rooms are lovely, by the pool is great too! Very pretty hotel. And the staff are super helpful and friendly!! Food is amazing, very tasty and presented well too. Bruno in the restaurant & bar works so hard and makes the most amazing cocktails!! Ever so lovely too. Going to miss this place, they have definietly made our stay a lot better. I will be back. Would highly recommend this place to couples (romantic setting), friends and families too they cater for all. Thanks for everything!! Katie & Emma xx

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Katie, we are delighted to know that we were able to be apart of your positive experience in visiting Tulum for the first time.

We will be happy to have you back and as I mentioned to Emma, we hope to have even more exciting cocktails for Bruno to prepare next time you visit us.

Thanks again

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved our stay at kasa hotel. The staff are the most friendly, helpful, and attentive staff we have experienced. Bruno in the restaurant works so hard, is very friendly and makes the best cocktails. We have 2days left and feel so sad to leave. We will be back. Thank you kasa!! Xoxo Emma and Katie

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for your review Emma. We hope to have you again here soon.

We may have even more exciting cocktails here for Bruno to prepare for you on your next visit.

Thanks again for takin the time out of your day,