We brought the whole family including grandpa and a six year old for 2 weeks in Tulum. We stayed at Posada Yum Kin and here's what we loved about it:
- Small place that feels cozy and intimate.
- The house itself has an interesting, pleasant design.
- The manager Liz was a regular, friendly presence who was always helpful and made smart, thoughtful recommendations for activities.
- Our room was spacious and kept very tidy by the staff.
Its not for every body: if you like the appeal and facilities of a large, all inclusive hotel resort, then this could feel too small and simple. But if you like that 'little oasis' feel, you may find this place as charming as we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Yum Kin is a small Eco-friendly hotel. Inside each suite are beautifully-appointed rooms with high-ceilings, fully equipped kitchenettes, air conditioning, FREE Wi-Fi, and large luxurious Mexican-tiled bathrooms. FREE BREAKFAST is included with most stays. BIKES may be rented for $10 USD per day each. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Posada Yum Kin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Yum Kin Tulum
- Posada Yum Kin Hotel Tulum