“Wonderful Experience”
Review of Fresco's

Fresco's
Ranked #4 of 766 Restaurants in Tulum
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Description: The freshest concept in Tulum, homemade bread, oats, freshly made ceviche, tostadas, smoothies, healthy salads, organic juice bar, energy drinks, street food, raw seafood, all with organic local ingredients. Open daily for breakfast, lunch & dinner! Join us Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays for Brunch Specials.
Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

Antonio was a great server and recommended delicious food! We all had fresh squeezed juice, coffees and the egg and avocado toast was amazing. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (505)

Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

I’ve been here once before 4 years ago - and asked to return on this trip with friends. It’s just as I remembered it. Just as wonderful. Fresh food, amazing eggs, smoothies and ambiance.

Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

The food was amazing but the drinks were even better! My husband and I left fully satisfied by the taste of everything and not having to order multiple things from the menu.

Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

So good. Service was great. They accept cards for payment. Food was amazing, we recommend the avocado toast and the caribe smoothie bowl

Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

The best decision I made in Tulum was to cancel my free breakfast in my hotel, and eat here instead.
The staff are incredibly friendly, the food and service were excellent, and the complimentary banana bread with jam and peanut butter was delicious.
I will definitely be eating my breakfast here now every morning

One very happy customer ❤️