Live Aqua Boutique Resort Playa del Carmen
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Panama Jack Resort(Playa del Carmen)
US$285
US$444
US$495
US$365
Bookit.com
The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
US$385
US$269
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya(Playa del Secreto)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$1,000
US$534
  • Breakfast included
Mahekal Beach Resort(Playa del Carmen)
US$241
US$231
Orbitz.com
US$480
US$682
US$466
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop poolsushisteam room and saunamamitas beachfood and beverage managerroom serviceamazing hotelall inclusive dealrain showerasian fusiontapas restaurantgreen juiceshort walk to the beachnoisy at nightthe location is perfectfifth avenuesmall hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Absolutley amazing time staying at the live aqua boutique resort . ALL the staff excellent. Edgar in the bar, epi , fernando , so many to thank for a good time and excellent service . Rooms excellent staff couldnt do more for you . Will stay again

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank andrew b
Alfredo S, Director General at Live Aqua Boutique Resort Playa del Carmen, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Dear Andrew allow me to express my sincere appreciation for taking the time to share this wonderful review regarding your recent stay at Live Aqua Boutique.

Thank you for highlighting many aspects to our hotel like the exceptional service our team members offered you, infrastructure and for recommending us with our fellow readers, I am sure it will serve as great help when choosing their next getaway destination.

We truly hope to have the opportunity of hosting you in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 14, 2017

I will be arriving in Playa del Carmen tomorrow morning, and contacted the hotel to see if it was OK for us to check in early so we could start enjoying the hotel until our room would be ready at 3PM.

I was told that the most they could do was allow us to leave our bags at the front desk, but we are not allowed to even enter the hotel before 3 PM, and that on the day of our checkout we must leave the property at 12PM or request a late checkout at an additional charge.

The reason they gave for this is that it is an All Inclusive resort. I have been to many All Inclusive resorts in the Riviera Maya area and this is the first time I have been confronted with such a ridiculous policy. All the resorts I've been to have allowed us to use the facilities from the moment we arrived until the moment of our pickup for the trip back, and the 3PM for check in and 12PM for check out only applied to the use of the room.

I hope I will be able to amend this review to a more positive one after my stay, but I must say that this trip is starting off on the wrong foot.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank BEEGIRL1980
Alfredo S, Director General at Live Aqua Boutique Resort Playa del Carmen, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear guest, please accept my apologies for the miscommunication regarding our early check in. Even though we do have a check in policy regarding early morning arrivals, guests who arrive a couple hours before 3:00 pm are normally given ttheir All Inclusive bracelets and if available, a room to change until their room is ready. We can also take care of your luggage, keeping it in storage until you receive your room.

Hopefully you give us a chance to show you the real essence of Live Aqua Boutique and let us create an unforgettable experience for you.

Kind regards!

Reviewed September 14, 2017

We liked this hotel because it was so beautiful. Our room was gorgeous and spacious. The infinity pool was pretty. The bartenders and wait staff was phenomenal. We were there a week. There was no jacuzzi anywhere on site. We asked around. I read a review some where after I got back that somebody had upgraded their room to get one in their room, but when I asked if there was a jacuzzi the staff told me that there are no jacuzzis at the hotel. This disappointed me because I thought all hotels have jacuzzis.. at least by the bar. The pretty pod swings were down for repair so they weren't there and I was really looking forward to getting a picture in one of those. The view from the roof was great, wear sunscreen or a hat because there's not much to do but stand in the pool or lay out... drink.. eat. The food was pretty good but not the best I've had at resorts. I'm used to Sandals and the food on cruises that is way better. There was no volleyball or live music or anything like that... we were kinda bored. We aren't big drinkers... we had maybe 3 drinks a day so we played cards, took naps, did excursions to go scuba diving a few times. This place is great if you just want to go and lay by the pool, but if you want to be entertained... maybe book a cruise. As soon as we got home, we booked a cruise because we miss all the activities and fun stuff to do scheduled at all hours of the day.

Room Tip: beautiful rooms.. apparently if you want any time in a jacuzzi at all, you need to get an more upgraded room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MomDad2boys111

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay with us.

I do regret that we did not completely fultill your expectations during the time you spent at Live Aqua boutique; please accept my apologies for the miscommunication about the jacuzzi area. Our Boutique Concept and design is focused on providing our guests a serene atmosphere, private and relaxing, which differs from the larger Resorts in Riviera Maya.
Regarding the live music, I am pleased to inform that we have a Dj in our terrace every weekend. I assure you that there is nothing more important to us as the comfort and satisfaction of every person who gives us the honor of being our guest and I do understand that the concept of our hotel did not suit your kind of lifestyle.

Should you consider Live Aqua Boutique for your vacations in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me for any pre-arrival arrangements.

Alfredo Santamaria

Reviewed September 13, 2017

This my first review....that I have ever written...on any website. The fact that I took time to write this says a lot about this establishment!

My boyfriend and I are in our late 20's, we traveled to Playa Del Carmen the last week of August. When booking, we stumbled across this hotel on TripAdvisor. After continuing our search for hotels, we realized this was our probably our best bet to just book based on the reviews and traveler photos. This all-inclusive adult only hotel is the entire package.

The food was great. You have so many options when hanging out on the rooftop pool. Sushi, nachos, tacos, salad, burger....etc. Breakfast was wonderful. Dinner was also wonderful and we even tried new things that we normally wouldn't at home. You even have 24 hour room service!!

ALL OF THE STAFF were outstanding. They are some of the kindest people you will ever meet, always smiling and attending to everyone.They have been trained very well and are the perfect example of what working in the hospitality industry should be like. Eddie, WE LOVE YOU! Eddie is such a great guy, personable and makes whatever you ask him, he'll even create his own drink if you can't think of one. Thanks you Larissa as well and all the other staff we met during our trip. We appreciate you! I wish I could remember everyone name but we left about 2 weeks ago. Probably should've written this at the airport when the names were fresh. Haha.

If you are an early bird and hit the sheets before 11pm this may not be the hotel for you. People are on vacation, people will be partying, and the noise/loud music from the streets depending on your room is located, will likely be the only issue you have with this hotel. I am a light sleeper, so the music did wake me up after the alcohol from the night before, wore off. :)

The room is quite nice, modern/contemporary decorations, large full body mirror, large spacious closets, and most importantly a VERY comfortable bed. The level of cleanliness, hospitality, professionalism, and relaxation this boutique hotel has to offer is why it has these amazing ratings/reviews across the board. Our next visit to Playa, we will for sure be staying at Live Aqua Boutique!!! :)

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank chiesanoel

Dear chiesanoel, we really appreciate that you have taken the time to share this very detailed review, regarding your amazing experience at the resort.

Thank you for highlighting many aspects that you have enjoyed. It is heartwarming for the whole team to know that we have made your stay as pleasant as possible. Thank you too for mentioning Eddie, Larissa and all our staff members who made a difference and took a great part in creating unforgettable vacation for you.

We all are looking forward to this special honor of welcome you back to Live Aqua Boutique.

Warm regards!

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Usually with all inclusive hotels I am skeptical on the food, the friendliness of the staff, and location of the hotels and all were perfect here at the Live Aqua Boutique. My boyfriend and I are in our mid 20s, so the hotel is an amazing place to relax and getaway with plenty to do all night long with the great location of the resort. The staff (Eddie being my favorite bartender) was genuine, extremely accommodating, and delightful to be around. The food here wasn't like any typical all inclusive, with tons of choices, amazing presentation of the food, and plenty of options we felt no need to get food else where. We returned home and both already miss it! I highly recommend staying at this hotel for your stay in Playa Del Carmen!

Room Tip: There is a sports bar underneath the hotel that can get a little noisy at night... so try to get rooms away from there if music bothers you
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren M

Thank you very much Lauren, for taking the time to share these positive comments regarding your recent experience at Live Aqua Boutique.

It is an honor for the entire team to know that we achieved our goal, which is to give you the most memorable experience and read we are able to meet all your expectations about the selection of food and super friendly staff.

Thank you for recommending us with our fellow readers, it definitely will be of great help when researching their upcoming getaway destination.

We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Best regards!