Thompson Playa Del Carmen
Playacar Palace(Playa del Carmen)
US$662
US$598
The Reef Coco Beach(Playa del Carmen)
US$183
  • Breakfast included
Magic Blue Hotel(Playa del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Banyan Tree Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$464
Hacienda Tres Rios(Playa del Carmen)
US$456
US$385
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Mahekal Beach Resort(Playa del Carmen)
US$231
US$185
  • Breakfast included
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya(Playa del Secreto)(Great Value!)
US$370
US$356
US$411
US$399
US$583
US$412
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$504/night.

Fairmont Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$480
US$339
Priceline
  • Beachfront
1,043 results
All reviewsrooftop poolcatch restaurantthe main hotelhotel is centrally locatedpanoramic suitetequila tastingamazing hotelbeach clubhotel experienceluxury hotellight sleepersister propertybeach accesswould highly recommend this hotelpool staffspecial thankstacos
Reviewed 23 October 2017

The rooms are gorgeous, and the staff is the best I've ever experienced. they remembered my name when I went in and out, as well as my room number, They were genuinely warm and friendly, and took pride in their work. I highly recommend this hotel , and I will now seek out other Thompson Hotels when I travel.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Second time at this beautiful and well located property. They never disappoint me. When we arrived they were already waiting for us with a fabulous drink and then we realized that we were home Nadia and Carolina were waiting for us with a beautiful smile and a few cold drinks, The staff go beyond their duties to satisfy every single request always with the promise to make it better. I travel a lot to different places around the world but when arrived this time the Thompson had a great surprise in my room a beautiful and colorful towel with the #mexicancorious such a great moment I love it. This beautiful building is well located in the middle of everything you need like restaurants, bars, shopping area and more. We wanted to thank Henar the general manager for asking me and my friends about our stay at this beautiful place is good to know that they are there for you to make you feel amazing and Sinahi our wonderful friend down there for all the beautiful moments and because she is always willing to help and answer to all our questions and accommodate us with a warm smile. We can’t wait to visit this property again soon because as we say is our home away from home. I do recommend it 100% because at this place you get a great service, beautiful installation, location, gorgeous suites and a pool area to die for.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travel_rex1
Reviewed 22 October 2017

The Thompson is a very stylish, comfortable and classy hotel. You wouldn t expect it.
It is close to everything, literally walking distance to the beach, shops and restaurants.
Great rooftop with pool and restaurants

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 October 2017

This is a top-notch hotel. It's taller than anything else around, so the views are incredible. Food and drinks are pretty expensive for Mexico, but the service and quality are very good. The rooms are modern, chic and well-appointed. Every evening you'll have warm cookies delivered along with the weather forecast for the next day. The pool is spectacular, and my wife had no trouble going topless in the water and on the loungers; nobody cares.

This can be a very expensive hotel, but if you show it around you can usually find a good deal.

Room Tip: Pick the top-floor king rooms with the daybed; you'll have an awesome view of the sea and Cozumel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SJCrazy
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We loved sharing this facility with the Beach Hotel! Each and every day the hotel staff engaged with us on a personal level to make our visit a pleasant and authentic luxury experience. The young women at the front desk, Frank serving in the sand and Abelardo giving us the "real facts about Tequila." We loved the food the people and the location, coming back soon.

Stayed: October 2017