We have stayed at numerous all inclusives in Mexico and Jamaica. This was our first trip to this hotel. Pool area was really nice. However, the beach is not the greatest. We had a Master Suite and it was fantastic. Separate sitting area, big deck. Would highly suggest spending the money. However, they are not ocean view so if that is your thing, you may want to re-think. Jose Garza was out butler and I have to say probably the best butler we've ever had at any resort. The pool bartender Caesar was fun and always remembered our drinks. Our housekeeper Teresa Castellanos did a fantastic job. Don't hesitate to book, you won't beat the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along the powdery white sands of the Caribbean, The Royal welcomes guests to a world of all-inclusive luxuries exclusively for adults. Situated on the Riviera Maya just steps from Playa del Carmen's famous Fifth Avenue, the AAA Four-Diamond resort boasts all-suite accommodations with private balconies and spectacular views, plus special options such as swim-up suites and beachfront walkouts. From beach butlers to romance concierges, the attentive staff provides genuine hospitality at every turn as guests enjoy the luxurious spa, exquisite cuisine, natural beauty, and many other delights of The Royal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The Royal Playa del Carmen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Playa Del Carmen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Porto Real
- Royal Playa De Carmen