“Blow Out ”
Review of SPAzul

SPAzul
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I had Lus do a Blow Out on my hair for dinner tonight. She was very good wash and conditioned then dried my hair. I highly recommend if you need a hair service to ask for Lus she is very good!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"knots"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Patricia was amazing. I had a deep tissue massage and feel like a new man. The entire Spa is better than 5 Star and equipped with everything you can imagine.

1  Thank strickb1
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I scheduled a pedicure with Christina the first day I arrived at The Royal Playa Del Carmen. She was absolutely wonderful! The pedicure was the best I've ever had. Absolutely professional and relaxing.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

My mother and I went to the spa several times over our 10 day visit. We had excellent service from Mily, Melissa, Lucy and Denis. Would highly recommend being pampered there!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I had a facial and a body treatment for after sun. Silvia was my therapist. It was a great experience as I relaxed and fell asleep. When it was over my skin was radiant and silky smooth. I am so glad I went there because now I will heal from my sun burn easily.