“Best Pedicure!”
Review of SPAzul

SPAzul
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I scheduled a pedicure with Christina the first day I arrived at The Royal Playa Del Carmen. She was absolutely wonderful! The pedicure was the best I've ever had. Absolutely professional and relaxing.

All reviews
"resort"
in 13 reviews
"ritual"

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

My mother and I went to the spa several times over our 10 day visit. We had excellent service from Mily, Melissa, Lucy and Denis. Would highly recommend being pampered there!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I had a facial and a body treatment for after sun. Silvia was my therapist. It was a great experience as I relaxed and fell asleep. When it was over my skin was radiant and silky smooth. I am so glad I went there because now I will heal from my sun burn easily.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We decided to take my sister here one day for a massage and facial. We spent about 3 to 3.5 hours here. The location was beautiful, inside the Royal Hacienda hotel. My sister and I both had the 80 minute massage and 50 minute facial. The massage by Lucy was unbelievable and her facial had my dry skin renewed. My only grip was that it was pricier than we would have expected and I wish they had better descriptions of the treatments they offer. Over all great experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We went through mayan massage yesterday upon arrival. Berenice and Chantal did incredible job of pampering us back to life. After massage we went through the spa facility. The Spazul is a great facility withbgreat people taking care of every our requests. We are highly recomending the spa and massage team especially Brrenice and Chantal.