“Nice Bachelorette day out”
Review of SPAzul

SPAzul
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We decided to take my sister here one day for a massage and facial. We spent about 3 to 3.5 hours here. The location was beautiful, inside the Royal Hacienda hotel. My sister and I both had the 80 minute massage and 50 minute facial. The massage by Lucy was unbelievable and her facial had my dry skin renewed. My only grip was that it was pricier than we would have expected and I wish they had better descriptions of the treatments they offer. Over all great experience.

All reviews
"resort"
in 13 reviews
"ritual"

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We went through mayan massage yesterday upon arrival. Berenice and Chantal did incredible job of pampering us back to life. After massage we went through the spa facility. The Spazul is a great facility withbgreat people taking care of every our requests. We are highly recomending the spa and massage team especially Brrenice and Chantal.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience. Started with the fish pedicure treatment, which was interesting. Tickles, the little fish eat the dead skin off your feet. Not sure I’d do it again, but something to try.

The spa facilities are very nice and relaxing. The hydrotherapy with three different temperature pools, wet and dry sauna are a great way to get ready for your massage. David the valet was very helpful.

Did the couples 50 minute massage with Gilda and Lucy who were fantastic. Just a great experience. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

They need to improve there English on the phone! I tried to book and appointment but I had no luck communicating with anyone!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful facial by Mily, a pampering pedicure by Cristina and a totally relaxing massage by Chonda. Flor massaged my husband. Everyone was so attentive, from Yasmin who scheduled the appointment to the towel attendants, one who’s name I didn’t get brought me cucumbers for my eyes and dried my swimming suit.