“Great Seafood.... AWESOME”

Ranked #57 of 1,457 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mexican Fusion; an exquisite mixture of North and South flavours. Seafood and Mexican cuisine.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Awesome Seafood..... Great Service.... This is what you want to eat when you are in Playa del Carmen. The price was not so expensive and I will never forget my "Cocktail de Camaron" hahaha awesome!!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed excellent seafood and a tasty ribeye steak. Service was great and the Habanero chili sauce was excellent but muy hot!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I was told that there were several Chiltepin restaurants in Playa del Carmen but we visited the one on Avenida 34. The food was great. My husband had the seafood casserole and seafood. But I ordered a hamburger and thought for sure it would not be to my liking. Our meals were great and the service was prompt and kind. We did visit it a few more days but just needed a rest from walking thus ordered an appetizer and a drink and the waiter was satisfied with our small order.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic. Food is great and very reasonably priced. Outstanding waiter Aly really made our visits. Always helpful also taught me a little more Spanish

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Been here twice now. Aly was our waiter both times, very helpful and gets you know you well. Service is amazing for how busy they are. The portion sizes of the meals are quite large so the price is very good for fresh seafood and steak. The atmosphere ranges, the first time was really good since there was a couple guitarists playing, but if they aren't playing the sound quality of the speakers verys alot depending on where you are sitting, but good music. Locals also eat here often so that says it all really. I would really recommend this place to seafood lovers, amazing food at cheapish prices. And them Coco prawns are amazing!