Xtudio Comfort Hotel by Xperience Hotels
Playacar Palace(Playa del Carmen)
US$598
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya(Playa del Secreto)(Great Value!)
US$370
  • Breakfast included
The Reef Coco Beach(Playa del Carmen)
US$183
  • Breakfast included
Banyan Tree Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$464
Hacienda Tres Rios(Playa del Carmen)
US$385
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Paraiso Maya(Playa Paraiso)
US$420
US$397
US$583
US$436
Melia.com
Mahekal Beach Resort(Playa del Carmen)
US$231
US$185
  • Breakfast included
Fairmont Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$480
  • Beachfront
US$411
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssister hotelgreat locationado bus stationno elevatorhotel staff ishotel room isbalcony facinggreat place to staytop floorrooms are cleanfifth avenuenice roomferry to cozumelnext morningfront desk staffillusionnoise
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The hotel room is very nice. Worth the price. My mobile was stolen in the Guacamundo hostel so I changed to here the same night and male reception was very helpful. I used laptop there to book my ticket and he reminded morning shift reception to wake me up in the morning since I did not have alarm. Thank you so much. It was shamed that I had to leave unplanned. If I have a chance to go back, I definitely stay in here.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
XperienceHR, Front Desk Supervisor at Xtudio Comfort Hotel by Xperience Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Ambassador Nuy,

Due to the fate of the destination, we were able to get to know you in our hotel Xtudio Comfort and we are very pleased to had you.

We regret the bad experience you had at the other hotel because it may have impacted your holiday experience but knowing that on our part we provide the best service and we heed your requests makes us very happy.

We believe 100% in infinite hospitality and for us each of our days have value if we share our hospitality. Thank you for joining the Xperience Hotels Family. We invite you to visit our website to know a little more about us.

We hope to see you soon!

Claudia Esquivel
Front Desk Supervisor

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Amazing staff, beautiful place...i definitely recommend it!
Rubí.. #1 in the WORLD! always keep that girl, thanks for everything that you did for us.
you need to improve the breakfast but its ok. We´ll be back very soon.

Room Tip: ask for Rubi
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
XperienceHR, Front Desk Supervisor at Xtudio Comfort Hotel by Xperience Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Ambassador Jgnz w,

It is a pleasure to have news about you and your stay, we work every day putting our whole heart to achieve wonderful stays for you, our Ambassadors (guests).

Rubí is indeed passionate about Hospitality and she will surely be happy to know that she has exceeded your expectations and that you will come back in the future to visit her.

We invite you to check our social networks and website so you can find out the latest news of the destination and plan your next vacation with us.

Have an awesome day!

Claudia Esquivel
Front Desk Supervisor

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Right on 5th Avenue and a clean room at a great price with breakfast included. I would stay here again, because it is close to all the attractions of downtown Playa. It is also close to the ferry to Cozumel and the Bus Station to Cancun, the airport and other destinations.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
XperienceHR, Ambassador Relations Devotee at Xtudio Comfort Hotel by Xperience Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Ambassador JMACTICKETS.

Thank you for writing this comment! It is an honor to know that you had a pleasant stay, it makes us really proud that you were able to enjoy of our great location and to know that you can let other people know about the advantages of staying in our beloved Xtudio Comfort.

We hope to have you back soon! Contact us directly on your next visit so we can help you plan you next vacation the best way, whether here or in any of our sister hotels in the Rivera Maya.

Fanny Estrada
Ambassador Relations

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I stayed at this hotel for one night until my friend joined me so we could head to our resort. The room was very clean and the staff was very helpful. There's no elevator, so they lugged my suitcases up the stairs and watched my friend's suitcases the next morning while we went to breakfast.

The staff recommended a great restaurant for dinner that was tasty and reasonably priced and the breakfast included in the morning was tasty and filling; not just a croissant and some fruit.

The hotel is right on 5th Avenue, so it does get a little noisy, but what do you expect when you're in the heart of the action? It actually wasn't that loud (my room was right next to the bar nextdoor) and I was able to sleep. If noise is an issue, just put in some ear plugs.

The bathroom was a little small BUT the perk is that you can easily rest your head on the wall if you've had to much to drink . The mattress was quite hard and I had a spring sticking into my back most of the night...but it was still good value for the money and I'd recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a reasonably priced, clean hotel in the middle of the action.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank 79Merlot

Dear Ambassador Nicole M.

Thank you for your delightful comment! It is an honor to know that even though you only got to stay one night, you were able to enjoy what makes Xtudio this lovely place to vacation, from the comfort of our rooms to the excellence in service all of our Devotees to Hospitality live for.

We are looking forward to your next visit, hopefully you will be able to stay longer and enjoy any of our hotels here in Playa del Carmen, Holbox Island or the beach at Xpu Ha.

Fanny Estrada
Ambassador Relations Devotee

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is great the staff is awesome the rooms always clean and they have also good laundry service.
Ana. Ambar is so kind and nice , it was lovley.
The breakfast was very good we enjoyed so much...
If you searching for hotel with good price and good vibes that the hotel for you.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends