Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Dive Shop in Mexico! Hands Down.

After researching several shops to dive with in the Yucatan Peninsula, we ended up with Cenote... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Chesca L
Exceptional Dive Training Experience

To better appreciate the level of praise that I have about my recent experience with Nico, Carlos... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from US$110.00
from US$89.90
from US$42.00
1,032 results
All reviews dos ojos dive shop these guys cenote dives chac mool dive master barbie line car wash surface interval ocean diving dive plan el pit bat cave great dive open water an excellent guide explained everything
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

Great divers, very professional. I have been diving at many places before and can really tell they are amazing. We felt super safe in the caves even in the depth and they know what they are doing.
Highly recommend Martin and Carlos! Communication with Nico to plan everything from Switzerland was great. Thanks!

Reviewed 25 March 2021

We were a group of ten (5 adults 5 kids) that dove with cenote xperience. We did three different dives/snorkel. We did one cenote, one direct to Cozumel, and one playa del Carmen dive/snorkel. Martin did a great job with the kids snorkeling at the cenote. He even got my wife to snorkel. I didn’t think that would ever happen.
Charlie did great with the scuba divers. Both Martin and Charlie are so patient and helpful. Everything went as planned from the transportation — the dives. We couldn’t ask for more. Great job cenotexperience. We can’t wait till next year’s vacation to dive with you again.

Reviewed 25 March 2021

My husband and I visited Playa del Carmen on our honeymoon and dove Chac Mool and Kukulcan with Nicolas. I have been scuba diving for 15 years but this was my first cenote dive and I have to say it was one of my best dive experiences ever! Nicolas was an amazing guide from start to finish. He provided lunch and transportation for us to and from where we were staying, was super thorough and informative, and was also very patient with everyone who was diving. He has a great personality and makes you feel right at home! You can tell that he is someone who sincerely loves what he does for a living and it makes all the difference in the entire experience. The cenotes themselves are absolutely beautiful. It was such a unique, calming experience, unlike any other dive I’ve been on. We cannot wait to return and dive again with Nicolas at CenoteXperience!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 25 March 2021

I do not have enough kind words to share about the crew at Cenote Xperience, but I will do my best!!

My girlfriend and I booked a last minute day with these guys and from the start I knew we made the right call. Tin was thorough and patient from the start in regards to our options for cenote dives, equipment, logistics, etc. via WhatsApp and Gmail. He gave us a myriad of options to choose from and told us about the best options for that day.

When we were picked up at our place a couple days later by Carlos, you could tell these guys were pros. After a drive, Carlos was thorough in explaining the two dives and showing us around our first spot at Barbie Line/Dos Ojos. A great mix of the history around there, the wildlife, and the Mayan connection to cenotes.

We did two dives: one at Barbie Line and one in the Pit. Kim was able to get past some of her worries about tight spaces and the illusions in the Pit All of that is credit to Carlos for keeping a watchful eye and making her comfortable!! We are super grateful for that and him being a part of a monumental day for her (you know Carlos ). As for me, one of my top three dive experiences with hundreds of dives under my belt. If you’re a diver in the Yucatán and you are near the cenotes, you must not miss out on this opportunity. If you do go, book it with Cenote Xperience!! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed 4 March 2021

just a perfect dive operation. right on time, dive plan, briefing 100% cover all dive peculiarities, safe dive, good equipment, snacks (con un bueno jalapeño), great team and structure. Congrats Nico.

Date of experience: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Cenotexperience, Propietario at Cenote Xperience, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Thanks a lot Mauricio! It was great to share the amazing cenotes and bull shark dive with you both!
Looking forward to see you next time you come this way!

Nico & Cenotexperience Staff!