“First diving, but not the last!”
Review of Scuba XOC

Scuba XOC
Ranked #10 of 310 Outdoor Activities in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Scuba Xoc is a local, owner-operated dive shop. We operate daily snorkel and scuba boat tours to the reefs of Cozumel.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I dived for the first time with Scuba Xoc, while many great diving companies refused us to dive because of some minor health issues, scuba xoc accepted us (and without any pre reservation !).

The instructors were very competent, friendly and down on earth. They gave us a memorable glance at the world of diving. I highly recommend you to go dive with them, you won't regret it!

1  Thank Valentin P
"experienced divers"
"making sure"
"a lot of fun"

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Well this experience started out with speaking with Carlos. (Owner of Scuba XOC) Carlos speaks wonderful English, which is very important to us non Spanish speakers. Carlos explains everything so well, which makes everyone very comfortable. I have been with several different company’s and this OWNER OPERERATION is the absolute best. Will never go with anyone else.
Thank you so much for the experience.
LOOK NO FURTHER THIS IS THE PLACE.
Peter Tilstra

1  Thank ptltilstra
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I picked XOC to do a NEW certification based on the great reviews received on this forum and was NOT disappointed, It had been years since I dove last and decided to get my certification again down in Cozumel. XOC was a great choice not only because of a seasoned instructor but because of the limited size of his class. Carlos is very professional, informative and best of all patient with both the class work and personal attention during the dives. The best complimenowt any business can get is repeat customers. I am returning later in April for another chance to see the amazing dive sites that Carlos and Captain Orlando have to show me. A truly wonderful experience.

1  Thank Gill S
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

It was fun snorkeling. My friends dived. Water is so beautiful and I saw an Eagle Ray. Orlando was a lot of fun and really nice. He helped me with my charlie horse. Thanks Carlos for everything!

2  Thank MissyG711
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went to dive with them on our spring break trip. We searched for quite a while to find an affordable trip on Cozumel. We only found them two days before our dive trip. We called hoping that we would still get a spot and luckily we did! This is by far the most professional dive shop that we talked to during our search and were amazed by the personell that works there. They were incredibly nice and helpful and took us to some amazing dive sites. The whole trip was made fun by them and I would recommend for everyone going to Cozumel to consider this shop! Absolutely Awesome! And definitely worth its price.

1  Thank gabskime