All reviews tres pelicanos bedroom and bathroom small kitchenette drying area place to stay two blocks dive shop home away from home other guests the location is perfect plunge pool restaurants and shopping living area dive gear within easy walking distance second home rental car
Reviewed 10 May 2018

This is the second time my girlfriend and I have stayed here and it's becoming our go to place in Cozumel. Located on 5th avenue, it's close to several great restaurants and close to our favorite dive shop. Anclas is super clean and has all the amenities including and outdoor bbq/ cooking area. The pool in the back and rinse/drying area for dive gear is perfect. Staff is friendly and the coffee is great. Can't wait for my next visit.

Room tip: All the rooms have the same layout - nice kitchen and living area downstairs with bedroom upstairs
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Karla P, Gerente at Villas Las Anclas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

My home away from home! I've stayed a Villa Las Anclas on 4 of my trips to Cozumel. I've stayed at other Hotels in the past but consider this Hotel to be my home away from home. It's small, friendly and close to diving operators, medical facilities, shopping and good restaurants.

The staff is outstanding!

Room tip: All of the rooms are very comfortable.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We have stayed a few other places on the island and this is our favorite. It is very close to downtown, and plenty of choices in what to eat within a few blocks of walking. Staff is always friendly and very helpful.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Karla P, Gerente at Villas Las Anclas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for this kind review. We are hoping to seeing you near future!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I stayed at Villas Las Anclas for 4 nights and haven’t got a single negative thing to say. Everything was great. The rooms aren’t fancy but they’re spacious, comfortable and well-equipped with kitchen items. The bed was comfortable (I like firm), the a/c was strong enough to quickly cool the space and provided the perfect white noise to render the room completely quiet. That’s a good feature since hotel is right in town, but one doesn’t hear morning roosters, motorcycles, tanks, cruise horns or construction noise. There was always hot coffee at 7am, the small pool was clean and lounge chairs comfortable. Repeat customers are proof that this place is like a second home to many. I hope to be one of them in the future. And again: every staff person I met was super kind and helpful. A perfect little gem of a hotel.

Room tip: I think they’re all the same, but I was in #2.
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Karla P, Gerente at Villas Las Anclas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Great location and staff. This has become one of our favorite places to stay in Cozumel. We love the pretty courtyard and pool area. Its hard to believe such a nice place to stay is that close to the main square. We love the fresh ground coffee in the morning prepared by the owner himself. We look forward to another visit soon!

Room tip: 20 percent of total bill
Date of stay: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay as much We enjoy having you with us. We are looking forward to your next visit!