“On time, professional & friendly!”

Rhino Transportations
Ranked #61 of 181 Transportation in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: we offer private transportation from cancun arport to all differents hotel in Playa del Carmen Tulum And cancun for the most demanding customers
Reviewed 20 February 2018

The driver was on time, easy to find (holding a sign with our party's name on it), and very friendly. He even brought welcome beers for us! The van was clean and in good condition. It fit 10 of us including all of our luggage. Highly recommend over a free shuttle that will stop at every resort on along the way to your destination. Very affordable!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I would highly recommend Rhino. We had arranged for two pickups in Cancun for transport to Playa Del Carmen & two going back. Everything was as expected...on time, air conditioned vans and great drivers. Felipe answers requests for pick up in a very timely fashion. Kudos!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Felipe is the best! We have used his services many times and he is always ready for us at the airport. He is always prompt in picking us up when it's time to go back. Highly recommend. And he is interesting to talk to and knows a lot.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Felipe was excellent! Super responsive, always on time, cars are in great condition. Five star service every time! Thank you!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 December 2017

I refer everyone I can to Felipe and Rhino Transportation. Felipe out performs all the rest. For example, I was detained at the airport (by costumes due to my dogs.... ), I was out of cell minutes and no way to advise Felipe that I was there but wouldn't be out for 3 hours...... Well, there he was when I finally got out. I have used Felipe for over 4 years now and he and his service are just excellent!!