“Best transportation in Cancun!”

Rhino Transportations
Ranked #58 of 158 Transportation in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: we offer private transportation from cancun arport to all differents hotel in Playa del Carmen Tulum And cancun for the most demanding customers
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Felipe is the best! We have used his services many times and he is always ready for us at the airport. He is always prompt in picking us up when it's time to go back. Highly recommend. And he is interesting to talk to and knows a lot.

All reviews
"transfer"
"driver"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Felipe was excellent! Super responsive, always on time, cars are in great condition. Five star service every time! Thank you!

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I refer everyone I can to Felipe and Rhino Transportation. Felipe out performs all the rest. For example, I was detained at the airport (by costumes due to my dogs.... ), I was out of cell minutes and no way to advise Felipe that I was there but wouldn't be out for 3 hours...... Well, there he was when I finally got out. I have used Felipe for over 4 years now and he and his service are just excellent!!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Felipe is wonderful! He greeted us at the airport with a sign and had an ice chest with cold drinks for the ride to the Cancun Ferry. He is very knowledgable on the area and things to do. We highly recommend his services and will use him for our upcoming trip in June!

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Felipe went above and beyond to make out 1st visit to Mexico the best it could be. He gave us the best suggestions for excursions and restaurants. He was always on time from picking us up at the airport to taking us on all of our day trips. As two single women traveling, we felt extremely safe in his hands. Highly recommend his services.