Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Its your choice , be weary !!

Booked a pick up with this firm through Expedia , after arriving 40 mins late on the Thomas Cook... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
mickknap
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Bus shuttle to the hotel

The bus driver we’re super cool I enjoyed the ride I had a very good experience Very good Did... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from US$25.99
from US$10.00
from US$6.40
More Info
All reviews before departure received an email return ride no complaints booked online went smoothly great service airport transportation within minutes clipboard
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I booked a private transportation. When I arrived they made me wait for 15 min with all the cars and the drivers right there.
I stayed at the The Secrets of Vine hotel. The person from Super Shuttle that works in that hotel (Alberto Caballero) is a rude and unprofessional person. The shuttle to take me back to the airport got to the hotel and I received a call in my room. When I got to the front of the hotel it was already gone.
I definitely DO NOT recommend to use this company if you are going to Cancun.

Yellow T, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Super Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hello Marco

Super Shuttle Cancun thank you for writing your review, it's really important for us to follow up your comments that you send us your information and your reservation number to customerservice@yellowtransfers.com so we can see what happened and how can we help you.

Have a nice day.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Private transfer from airport to resort. Nice air conditioned van was ready to take us with only a short wait. Driver was friendly. Our return was also private transfer and was prompt on pickup with another friendly driver. Very reliable and timely. I was worried with the poor reviews. This was not our experience and the company was great! Very pleased!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Supper Shuttle kept me waiting for 30 min until 2 more people arrived and I started complaining.

Uber cannot enter Cancun, the local Government receive bribes from the taxi companies, prohibiting Uber entrance in the hotel and Airport area.

This situation allows the taxi companies to mistreat the tourists.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

look are you a travel service or not? I paid to get from point a to point b. I’m not interested in being taken to a times share sales person before being taken to the shuttle.

Even after making it through the sales pitch, and finally getting to the shuttle LINE!!! How many freakin’ people are in this line. You have got to be kidding me.

Well we just went over and paid a lot more money to get a private car to take us. Uggghh. Not how I want to start my vacation.

1  Thank C001
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Upon out arrival to cancun we purchased two way transportation to hotel and back to the airport. Every went ok on the first trip. We paid for 6 adults 5 kids, 4 of them on lap. Today on the return to the airport, we sat on the van and all the luggage was loaded. The driver started to make calls and counting the passengers over and over for about 10 minutes, with us waiting in the van. We were all confused like wth, whats going on?! Then that he could only transport 8.1 passengers!!! YES 8.1 passengers!!! What!!!?? So we asked for a solution since we had a flight to catch, or to call someone that could hep us or give us our money back. He was helpless and insisted on the 8.1 passengers BS. The situation escalated to a heated discussion. We unloaded our stuff and had to pay other service to take us to the airport.