“AVOID AT ALL COST”

Super Shuttle
Ranked #118 of 159 Transportation in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Official taxi transport service at the Cancun Airport. Excellence service with ISO 2008 / 9001 Certification
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Do not use this transportation. I booked a tripped with a few couples and we’ve been waiting out here for 45 minutes to an hour on a shuttle to take us to the hotel. I’ve asked the workers here numerous times when a shuttle will be arriving and every time they responded it was a bunch of lies. I was promised a shuttle when my flight arrived and that It would take around 15-20 minutes. If there is another transportation company, I highly recommend using them and saving your money with Super Shuttle. Super Shuttle is terrible and they should be ashamed of themselves for taking advantage of tourist. AVOID AT ALL COST.

1  Thank Tiffany P
Yellow T, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Super Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello Tiffany

Thank you for taking your time to write your review, it's important for us to read all the comments of our customers, we would like you to know that we're implementing new systems to avoid situations like waiting that much in line from happening again so our customers can get to their vehicles to their hotels as soon as they claim their baggage. However, we hope you had a good time here in Mexico.

Super Shuttle Cancun sends you it's regards. Have a nice day.

All reviews
"received an email"
in 9 reviews
"before departure"
in 6 reviews
"return trip to the airport"
"went smoothly"
"within minutes"
"airport transportation"
"clipboard"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked a private transportation. When I arrived they made me wait for 15 min with all the cars and the drivers right there.
I stayed at the The Secrets of Vine hotel. The person from Super Shuttle that works in that hotel (Alberto Caballero) is a rude and unprofessional person. The shuttle to take me back to the airport got to the hotel and I received a call in my room. When I got to the front of the hotel it was already gone.
I definitely DO NOT recommend to use this company if you are going to Cancun.

Hello Marco

Super Shuttle Cancun thank you for writing your review, it's really important for us to follow up your comments that you send us your information and your reservation number to customerservice@yellowtransfers.com so we can see what happened and how can we help you.

Have a nice day.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Private transfer from airport to resort. Nice air conditioned van was ready to take us with only a short wait. Driver was friendly. Our return was also private transfer and was prompt on pickup with another friendly driver. Very reliable and timely. I was worried with the poor reviews. This was not our experience and the company was great! Very pleased!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Supper Shuttle kept me waiting for 30 min until 2 more people arrived and I started complaining.

Uber cannot enter Cancun, the local Government receive bribes from the taxi companies, prohibiting Uber entrance in the hotel and Airport area.

This situation allows the taxi companies to mistreat the tourists.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

look are you a travel service or not? I paid to get from point a to point b. I’m not interested in being taken to a times share sales person before being taken to the shuttle.

Even after making it through the sales pitch, and finally getting to the shuttle LINE!!! How many freakin’ people are in this line. You have got to be kidding me.

Well we just went over and paid a lot more money to get a private car to take us. Uggghh. Not how I want to start my vacation.

1  Thank C001