2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 15/04/21
Expedia.comUS$58
Hotels.comUS$58
Trip.comUS$62
All reviews lagoon side hotel zone beautiful view of the lagoon zona hotelera restaurant staff wi fi amazing hotel isla mujeres our waiter pesos balcony gym cons francisco jorge
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021

I stayed at this hotel for about a week and have no complaints. They were helpful in every way possible. Francisco and Elizabeth in the Stock Cafe were extremely professional and welcoming. You can definitely feel you were on vacation being served by these two and their team. Highly recommend it.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Felix Sanchez, Director General at Real Inn Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

We thank you for your comments. We are looking forward to receiving you soon.
Everyone here at Real Inn Cancun was pleased to serve you. We sincerely appreciate you have taken the time to comment on our service.

Felilx Sanchez

Reviewed 11 February 2021

Awesome place to be at a very competitive price.
Awesome service, guys at the reception very kind and friendly.
A special thanks to Francisco, waiter at the restaurant, very kind and careful.
Do not hesitate to book here.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank albertoz112
Felix Sanchez, Director General at Real Inn Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2021

warm regards

Reviewed 5 February 2021

I had a great time staying here, the service provided was outstanding especially from Raymundo who went above and beyond in making us feel comfortable. I will definitely return, maybe this same year...very recommendable hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank christiancS130SJ
Felix Sanchez, Director General at Real Inn Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2021

we will be waiting for your return to this your home!!

warm regards

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Chaotic front desk, different statements about what time the bar and restaurant closed, came down for a drink and pizza and they thought they were closed?! After discussion they said I could have room service. Ok, very nice gentleman brought me 3 Coronas on ice and small pizza 30.
The room did not smell clean as a/c is off if you go out on balcony or the room isn’t used. The pillows were smelly, obviously old. There was only a top sheet and thin cover. The bottom sheet wasn’t tucked in, hung on the sides to the floor. One bar of soap to use between the shower and sink. Also odd, one desk chair was the only furniture besides bed and a bunch of peeling vinyl storage drawers (weird). Had to sit on bed to see tv that had NO music channels!
The real turnoff was when my second guest arrived. I had put the name down on ckin, room was for 2 and I gotten 2 keys. I met them in the lobby and was told he had to ck in (they don’t do bracelets). We waited in line and hotel wanted to charge extra, see their ID etc. I had booked as 2 so shouldn’t be extra charge, then asking for ID and matching to who I had listed as guest was scrutinized and seemed very harassing.
I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank BrendaM243
Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

The best hotel in la Laguna

My wife and I are amazed of the hotel the staff (super kind) very professional. We recommend Jennifer the front desk manager, Gino security entrance guard and Jorge restaurant manager including Francisco and Jonathan helper are amazing we truly appreciate everything, THE FOOD ITS AMAZING. THE POOL ITS BEAUTIFUL, THE GARDEN IT HERMOSO.

LOS RECOMIENDO CHICOS! JENNIFER ERES LA MEJOR ♥️

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 649habibg
Felix Sanchez, Director General at Real Inn Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Everyone here at Real Inn Cancun was pleased to serve you. We sincerely appreciate you have taken the time to comment on our service, it is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, we will continue working to maintain our service, and we hope to see you soon back !!

best regards