“Makes life easier !!”
Review of Paradise Transfers

Paradise Transfers
Ranked #183 of 355 Tours in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: Paradise Transfers is a private company that provides sightseeing tours in Cancun, Yucatan Penninsula and the Mayan Riviera such as Chichen Itza, Tulum and Sian Kaan. We are fully licenced by the Mexican Government and the compentent Cancun and Cancun Airport Authorities. All our tours and transfers are private. We offer Cancun, Mayan Riviera and Tulum Transfers
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We use Paradise Transfers durning all our visits to Cancun. They pick us up at the airport and quickly get us into their clean comfortable vans. No waiting, hassles or worries. It makes both arrivals and departures easier :)

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"mexico"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 26 February 2018

This company is very thorough. I have used them many many times. This past time due to customs being totally packed they emailed me to tell me where my driver was standing to assure we found them quickly. Also this past time a cell phone was left in the transfer back. The company worked with us very quickly to get the driver's attention and to locate it and return to the airport to give us the cell phone. Very reliable. Always on time or even early by 15 min so there is time to load the van of luggage. I would recommended using. Though a friendly reminder to any transportation in Mexico/Cancun airport area. Know your drivers name and make sure it is the company you booked. There are scammers out there that will try to pick you up when you already paid with another company. Verify the company you paid. And I suggest using Paradise transfers!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

I would highly recommend Paradise Transfer for any transportation needs in the Cancun area. We used them for a roundtrip from the airport to Tulum for a family holiday. We asked for, and they provided, car seats for the two children. When a strong rain storm delayed the driver on arrival Claudia was able to contact us to say he would be late. Our driver was otherwise very timely. We had good conversations about local attractions on the trip to Tulum. We would not hesitate to use them again. Overall, Paradise provided a well-run, professional service at a very reasonable price.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

For a number of years I have used Paradise Transfers for a private drive to and from Cancun airport and my condo in Puerto Aventuras. The drivers are courteous and vehicles are clean. Depending on number of people in your party they will send an appropriate size van. Very professional and dependable. Highly recommend.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful transportation company! Prior to arrival at Cancun Airport, the company sent a confirmation email detailing what to expect upon arrival. It also stated a secret code that only I and my driver would know for security purposes. He was on time and waiting for us with a sign. Then when we had to return home, I had to change pick up time several times. The company was super fast with its response and sent confirmation email with new time. The driver was on time (even 10 min early actually) so I had no worries. The ride to the airport was smooth. Each time the van was in great condition--very clean. If you're looking for a reliable and trustworthy transportation service in Mexico, use Paradise Transfers!!! I highly recommend it.

1  Thank EKC0508