48 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$310
Hotels.comUS$309
TravelocityUS$309
14,820 results
All reviews market grill royal service mole blue agave family concierge bali beds avenue bar red lounge yhi spa kids zone main pyramid dinner reservations ocean view personal butler sushi tacos butler service
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was a vacation with my family. Upon arrival there seemed to be a lot of confusion at the front desk we were approached by 4 different staff members who had 4 different responses and answers to our questions. I didn’t like the overall service I felt like at times I needed assistance and staff would turn away from me. I tried to engage in conversations with staff about Mexico and tequila and they didn’t really want to talk much.

Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank savagepoetry23
Paradisus Cancun, Owner at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr Perez,

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry that this has been your perspective of the services that our hotel offers. Your comments have really caught our attention, especially because through this same opinion forum we can find hundreds of comments that highlight the excellent work that our waiters and bartenders do.
For us, the most important thing will always be to be able to create unique experiences for all who stay with us and we are proud to know that we have a team that will always offer the best for our guests.
Without a doubt, what you have shared with us will be reviewed by the managers of each area to be able to investigate in detail what you have shared with us.
We can assure you that part of our improvement process consists of being able to implement the improvements in the services we offer so that in this way we continue to offer one of the best accommodation experiences in Cancun.
We hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to be your host hotel again so that you can enjoy the great qualities and services that only Paradisus Cancun can offer.

Kind regards

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The best PR.
Rafa Juarez thanks for everything, keeping up with us. Keep doing that. Amazing family vacation thanks to you and your service. Stay safe
Gracias por todo Rafa. Desde q arríbanos hasta nuestra partida siempre atento cn todos nosotros muchas gracias por todas las atenciones. Gracias

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear antonioeY6299YB,

It is a pleasure for me to read the good comments you have shared with the traveling community.
We greatly appreciate your thank the efforts of our collaborators, for us, there is no greater reward than creating unique and unforgettable experiences.
Please do not hesitate to return with us in the future and relive the great wonders that we have to offer.

Best regards,
Guest service management

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Upon arrival I was greeted by Raul, a man that my own father knows well, as our family frequents the Paradisus. I, personally had not been for 15 years, but was immediately comfortable and felt attended to with familiarity. In Tower 5, Manuel checked my siblings and their families in when were were introduced to Pavel who assisted them for the entire stay. It's safe to say that I am high maintenance and my 2 preteen and 1 teen kids needs, are my first priority, so when I asked about accommodations for my special needs son even though my reservation hadn't indicated it was necessary, Rafael oversaw the changes I requested with chivalry and compassion. Of several special requests that I made, the most appreciated was a private tour of Chichen Itza for my kids, an aspiration I've had since I was a child myself; Rafael exceeded expectations in simplifying and specializing my entire vacation with my kids. My first trip back to Cancun in so many years was unforgettable and without hesitation, we will be staying again, as soon as we can

Room tip: Beach Side, upper floors
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Cati A

Dear cmag770,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice and honest review, and for having your holidays in our hotel.
We are very glad that you enjoyed your holidays so much. It was such a pleasure reading your pleasant and positive comments. Without a doubt, reviews like yours encourage us to continue working harder and better for our guests’ experiences at our hotels are always enjoyable and great. Definitely, we will share your comments with the staff, they will be so happy to read it.
We look forward to meeting you again in the near future. We will do everything possible you have a great and memorable holiday next time.
We hope to see you as soon as possible in Cancún.
Thank you very much for stay with us and for your comments again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I’m currently staying at Paradisus Cancun and am regretting it. I’ve been here one day and the A/C in my room does not work and my room is very humid. Out of the 6 rooms that our family currently occupy, one room has a good working air conditioner. I’ve contacted the lobby numerous times and all I get is the run around and promises of sending maintenance. DO NOT BOOK HERE, unless you want to gamble on possibly getting a room with a good working A/C.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 664mariselam
Paradisus Cancun, Owner at Paradisus Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 664mariselam,

First at all, we would like to thank you for the valuable time you have taken in letting us know the details of your recent experience.
As a service-oriented company we take all comments with the greatest interest, yet we have reviewed and addressed your case with the personnel involved. We truly regret these details have affected your overall experience, our most sincere apologies.
At Paradisus Cancún Resort, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations; therefore your feedback is very important to us.
We sincerely hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in Paradisus Cancún.

Best regards

Reviewed 21 August 2021

Paying $330 per night, everyday the buffet is the same, eggs not cooked, one time meat we saw, fried chicken is aweful, there is not good food in the buffet, mcdonalds egg is better than in your buffet, coffee is not good, only one red wine available for not reserve, our room smells old had another but changed it still stink, hot in common areas in the hotel - when we told receptionist we don’t want to upgrade no explanation or anything what or where is in the hotel - we went find out on our own. Oh and the sushi n food at enso is aweful…definitely its a one- time in this resort not coming back and not recommended- u cant even go to the beach its not cleaned everyday like what is being said in the tweet….chicken tenders by the pool is hard n not good wings but we don’t have choice but eat whats available…. Tsk tsk tsk…the drinks they cheat on how much alcohol they put basically drinking lots of sugary drinks!!!
The only good is Ceazar salad and the fuego…unfortunately its not worth it.

Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
1  Thank Noemie D

Dear Noemie D,

Thank you for sending us your comments. We are sorry that this has been your perspective of the services that our hotel offers. Especially since our hotel always seeks to offer options that adapt to the tastes and needs of all our guests.
Your comments really caught our attention, especially because through this same opinion forum other travelers describe our gastronomic offer as outstanding, however we understand that the preferences of our guests can vary drastically and that is why our team is prepared to respond in these situations.
We would have liked you to share these comments with us when you were still staying with us, we can assure you that our restaurant managers and our kitchen team will always be able to offer the best we have.
Your comments will be shared with the rest of our team in order to implement programs that help us improve and thus continue to offer a quality service.
We hope that in the future you will give us the opportunity to be your host hotel again so that you can enjoy all the improvements that we will have for you.

Kind regards