Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
1st Time Surfing... Awesome!

We had a group of four, all surfing for the first time. We had three instructors who made the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
dlyngholm
Awesome surf experience

We had a large group of 12 ranging from 12-18 and adults. Everyone was successful on the wave and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Jjeena
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cancun
from US$84.00
from US$139.00
from US$109.00
from US$64.90
More Info
All reviews paddle boarding private lesson burrito these guys riding waves great instructor stand up paddle board group lesson learn how rash guard awesome experience learned how an absolute blast highlight of our trip visiting cancun two hours bucket list
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We went surfing today with 360 surf school and it was an absolutely amazing time!!! All 3 of my kids got up on the boards and surfed multiple times! We’ve been scuba diving and snorkeling on this vacation so far as well and my kids can’t decide if surfing or scuba diving was the best and it was their first time doing both! So if you’re trying to decide whether or not to spend the money and go surfing, just do it!!! You won’t regret it!

1  Thank soccermomsalina
David W, Owner at 360 Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

ahhh yaaa thanks so much for your review. Myself and my golden team appreciate it very much!!! dont stop surfing . see you guys on your next visit!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Wow! One of our best experiences in Cancun. Dave, Todd, Alberto and Ozzie are fantastic instructors. My kids were up in their first waves and hooked instantly. As promised we all learned how to get up and surf. We even made the local newspaper! If you ever wanted to learn to surf you MUST do this. Thanks - we will back back for sure.

Date of experience: August 2018

Hey ya you guys made it on the local newspaper!! well done! your now famous surfers :) for real thanks again for surfing with us. it was really nice meeting you and your family. Keep surfing and you will always have a spot to surf with us again! thanks for the excellent review.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Very helpful team put me on at least 8 different waves & taught me exactly how to get out, get up, & ride. They let me take breaks & go at my own pace. Hint: this is a workout, you will get winded but can take it as easy as you need to. I can't wait to surf again!!!

Date of experience: August 2018

Super stoked that you enjoyed your lesson! thanks so much for your support and review of our activity! we look forward to your return to teach you some more advanced skills.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

I had never surfed or paddle-boarded prior to meeting these guys. They had me surfing on my own on the first day !! After lessons the first day, they gave me a great deal on board rental for 2 more days. I also highly recommend the Paddle Board tour through the Mangrove Lagoon !! 360 Surf School has cultivated an awesome culture that I highly recommend for both locals and travelers !!

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank kevin865
David W, Owner at 360 Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

wow thanks so much, for your epic review and for Surfing and Paddle boarding with us!!!! Stoked thanks. we look forward to having you back! cheers!!!

Reviewed 24 July 2018

My boyfriend and I had our first ever surfing class with Todd and his crew. We were so lucky that we two were the only students in the slot, so we had all the attention and got taken care very well.

They are very professional and encouraging. It was so FUN! and we had so many chance to catch the wave.

We had a fantastic time with them and it definitely was the best way to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. This was definitely the highlight of our trip, and we can't wait to plan our next surfing adventure.

Date of experience: July 2018

ahhh again so many thank yous!!! we appreciate your review so much and will continue to Stoke people out!!!! Glad your birthday was awesome!