US$430
  • Beachfront
US$413
US$303
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$340/night.

US$363
US$685
US$361
Cancelon
9,556 results
All reviewswayne's bootsmechanical bulladult poollos galloskids paradisela piazzatrafalgar barfrench restaurantmain poolzip linenew towercovered poolbunk bedsgames roomsteakpirate shipfamily resort
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Charly who is apart of the entertainment staff, is so awesome and sweet and fun to be around. He is such a good singer too. Alejandra is the best waitress, she is always around taking your order and getting you a drink. She is so nice, and is so quick to help and get you whatever you need. Andres and Miguel at the bar are so awesome they make the best drinks and always remember who you are and what you like to drink. It was the best vacation ever thanks to the staff!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Crown Paradise ... A, Gerente at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Maddy O,

First of all, receive our warmest greetings from sunny Cancun.

We are overjoyed to read your kind comments where you commenting on the great service you received from our team. Your compliments mean a lot to us as we strive to provide our guests with the best stay possible.

Please be assured that Alejandra, Charly, Andres and Miguel will be very happy to know their effort is recognized by you.

Once again, thank you for the opportunity.

We all look forward to seeing you in a near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We took our 3 kids 1,3, & 5 to the 3 star resort. The baby club takes kids from 18 months to 3 years they are very strict about the age could not get my 16 month and passport or birth certificate is needed. The resort carries whole milk or homo milk (3 percent milk) in two of the four gift shops the brand is called lala and it's called "Entera" (Whole) the milk container is red (leche is milk)They also carry wipes and diaper cream,but no diapers. The baby club is big it had an inflatable and a mini pool.

The whole time I needed my mommy stroller hook to hold life jackets clothes and other things, I have a double stroller and thought I had enough room, but barely did. Do not loose your towels you will have to pay 35 $ my husband was saying.

The kids club registration is right by we're the pirate ship waterpark is and make sure you register them for the nightly events too (has to be done before they close the pirate ship waterpark at 445 pm) the evening events looked like fun more targeted for the older kids (my kid was too scared to join.) The pirate ship waterpark is even bigger then the pictures there's two sides one for toddlers like my 1 & 3 year old and the other side is for 4 years and older.

Some things I did not know till the 3rd day: they have a sushi snack bar beside the regular snack bar both by the pool which was great for lunch time (don't have to go the lunch buffet). Behind the sushi snack bar is some older kids and adult water slides. There is 3 main pools one is a toddler pool. There is also two other pools with two hot tubs in the second floor which I did not know about for Adults only and there is a spa with even another large pool which is right by the pirateship waterpark. They also have nightly family shows at 830 pm and then adult shows that start at 10 with transportation to outside clubs and there is one dance light up club in the resort it's hidden.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
4  Thank Debbie P

Dear Debbie P,

First of all, we thank you for choosing Crown Paradise Club Cancun as host to your recent holidays destination.

We appreciate the time invested to share your experience on Tripadvisor. Regarding your comment about the baby club, we do have an specific age for children security, nevertheless, we have family times where you can be with your baby and use the area.

By the other hand, we will pass your comments with the area in charge to make sure our guests receive all the information about the Resort, however, our Concierge department and Front desk are always happy to assist you with your doubts.

We hope to welcome you in a near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Came here with 3 kids and wife. Hotel was great, although little overall improvement would be awesome. But don't get me wrong, everything is fine with the hotel. Staff is polite and with manners. Loved their service. What else to say,everything positive. Food was very good. Some of us not used to different kitchen/cooking but still overall very good. A lot of choices of everything. Italian, Japanese,French restaurants and a Steak House as extra.
Very happy with the choice we made to come to Crown Paradise Club.

Dear renejas,

Receive our sincerest greetings from Cancun.

We thank you very much for choosing us as host to your recent holidays destination.

We highly appreciate you took the time to let us know you and your family have enjoyed your time in Crown Paradise Club. Thank you for highlighting the service you liked such as the service and attention from the staff, the food, the specialty restaurants as well as the point your consider need improvement.

We hope to welcome you back at our hotel in the not too distant future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We visited during our Spring Break from Monday-Thursday. Each day we were told to call starting at 8am to make reservations to eat at one of the restaurants preferably Wayne's Boots. That never happened! Everyday it was a different story. I was so frustrated that I asked if we could just show up to the restaurant and get take out because I didn't like the buffet at all. My daughter wanted to get on the slides and they were closed at about 5pm which sucked because it was still good and daylight outside. The food was never HOT it was always warm which I hated. The room needs a lot of upgrades. They have sheets on the beds no blankets, warm water not HOT, dirty couch in the sitting area, refrigerator warm not cold, drinks aren't refilled unless it's empty (not my idea of ALL INCLUSIVE), the shower doors didn't have handles you had to stick your finger in the glass door holes and pray you don't get cut. I walked around for 15-20 minutes trying to find a place to sit for breakfast with warm food which ended up COLD by the time I got a seat...I sat near the luggage holding area and watched ppl come in and out with no one asking them any questions. The bags were not secured which bothered me. I'm from sunny SoFlo so the beach didn't excite me, I was looking for the 4.5 star treatment and I was disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
5  Thank laquesta a

Dear laquesta a,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and suggestions.

Feedback is very important for the company because it gives us the opportunity to identify and correct some situations that may exist which have not been detected.

We assure you that your suggestions and comments will be taken into account and shared with the staff involved for improvement.

We hope you give us a second opportunity to welcome you again and change the perspective of your recent stay with us by making it really enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Awesome time. Charlie the host pool guy was awesome. Come back again. Pool was great. Kids paradise. Everything was great. Wayne's boots was great. Bull riding was fun. My kids are very happy at this resort

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Crown Paradise ... A, Gerente at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Rich R,

We want to thank you very much for choosing as host to your recent holidays.

We feel very grateful for such nice comments regarding your amazing stay with us. It is an honor to know how much you enjoyed your stay at Crown Paradise Club Cancun, having a fantastic time with Charly. We are certain that hr will be glad to know their hard work and effort was appreciated by you.

It will be a pleasure for us to be your host again.