6,776 results
All reviews da vinci pina colada sushi bar la vista jacuzzi bar indonesian restaurant vacation club pool grill lagoon view all inclusive package all inclusive plan time share marble floors dress code michael jackson show tacos kids club
Reviewed 9 December 2015

This was my husbands and I best vacation thus far. We stayed at the Omni Cancun from 11/16-11/23 of this year. The staff went above and beyond and were super attentive. I can't say enough about how great the food was at all the restaurants, as well as the drinks. We especially want to thank Natario and Aldo at La Paloma, Consuelo our Tiki Bed waitress, Antonio at Viva Mexico, Ruben our activities go to person, and Juan from Vacation Club. These people made us feel welcome. They are a cut above the rest, and were very personable, attentive, and informative as well. We are already planning on returning next year. Will definitely recommend to my co-workers, employees, and friends. Especially Natario at La Paloma, he provides exceptional service and is a reason why I plan on returning and joined their vacation club too. Highly recommend it!!!

Stayed: November 2015
2  Thank Laura C
Reviewed 8 December 2015

My husband and I went to Cancun Omni for an 8 day vacation in Nov. 2015. We absolutely loved it. The staff was excellent, and everyone went above and beyond to make you feel welcome. I especially want to thank our wait person's Natario and Aldo at La Paloma, Consuelo our Tiki Bed waitperson, Antonio at Viva Mexico, and Ruben our activities go to person. I highly recommend Omni Cancun. The food was excellent at all restaurants, and the employees mentioned are truly a class act. Planning our vacation for next year at Omni Cancun. Loved It!!!!

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Laura C
Reviewed 7 December 2015

Nice place and great beach. The food is good and the drinks are better. Good service and friendly staff. The only issue we ran into was it would take a long time to get hot water early in the morning. We get up early and have had the same problem at other places

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kenneth P
Reviewed 7 December 2015

Enjoyed my stay lot of food options and drinks. Service everywhere is good. Loved Kuku bar tropical drinks and service on beach area. Food gets a bit repetitive but if you like something you are good. Place is a bit old but clean and accommodating.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Harvinder A
Reviewed 7 December 2015

I feel I got what I expected with this hotel. It's very average -- it's smaller and a bit older than other hotels. The restaurants are good with the exception of the buffet restaurant (awful). Common areas were very clean, but the room was a bit dingy. The bed and pillows were hard (I'd recommend buying a real pillow at Walmart when you get there). I think the friendliness of the staff is what gives this hotel the extra half star. Everyone one is extremely kind and friendly which really made the stay enjoyable. I'd go back again if I found a good deal.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple