US$300
US$189
Marriott Hotels
US$113
US$416
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2015

OK, I.m spoilt. I have lived on Isla Mujeres the past 10 months.

The location is ideal to explore the HotelZone of Cancun. Local buses run right past the hotel, and at 10.5 Pesos compared to the 300 Pesos a Taxi will charge you, it's a bargain.

The staff are very friendly and helpful, considering they have just come out of a high season.

The rooms are clean and what you would expect from any World Class 3 Star Hotel.

We did not take the All-Inclusive rate, preferring to dine out side the hotel, and there is an OXXO (Convenience Store) across the street.

The beach and advertised activities leave a bit to be desired.

All in all a good clean hotel, with great staff. ***

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Thomas R
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

The hotel was clean, staff were friendly, and service was good. However, I think there are better places to stay. I realize it is Mexico but I did think more people would have been able to speak English, since it is such a popular tourist destination. We had pre paid for a transfer back to the airport and just needed to set up a time. It proved to be a very difficult task as we were told by the shuttle company to talk to Humberto. Nobody knew who that was (may have been shuttle company's fault) and nobody could understand us or were able to help us. It took 4 days of trying to get someone who spoke enough English to help us make arrangements. By far the majority of guests only spoke Spanish as well. It was very isolating for my friend and I who's Spanish is not good and every question was a challenge. You just don't realize how nice it is to sit at a bar and have conversation with others.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2015

Well I was very keen to write a review of this hotel, having stayed for 11 nights I felt the people on here giving bad reviews were just being picky.
Firstly the staff are amazing very attentive, friendly all speak English (if your Spanish isnot great) the lobby area has a tour/excursion desk if your looking for trips, they have a small shop selling beach ware, toiletries food and drink and Internet access. There is wifi throughout the hotel best spots are downstairs but I also picked it up on the 4th floor and by the pools.
We were all inclusive and can honestly say lunch and dinner were different every day, breakfast was good as well lots of choice. During the day in between meals there is also a snack bar doing burgers, hotdogs, chips, nachos etc.
The entertainment staff were very engaging and did all sorts of activities from yoga to aquacize to volleyball at the same time doing kids events as well.
The hotels location at the end of the hotel zone I think does it a favour, the "party zone" is only a 10 minute bus ride away, so it is a bit quieter it's only 5 mins the other way into downtown Cancun, the buses literally run every 2 mins through the hotel zone to and fro Cancun and its only 50p flatfare.
There is a 24 hour Oxxo shop directly across the road (like a small corner shop)
So, a few people mentioned limited seaview, this is true for probably only half a dozen rooms, the hotel is on a sort of angle towards the sea so I think they were unlucky, the seagulls are there yes, but aren't they at any seaside resort? Eat your food and return your plate and you won't be bothered by them, we saw people several times get food then go have a swim! Of course the birds were in like a shot!
Also should say about security there was a security guard on duty all day, so we felt very secure, but I felt completely safe there anyway, we went into Cancun one night and there were Mexican family's still out and about, the open air market was open till midnight and there was salsa dancing out in the street.
We would return to this hotel without hesitation.

Room Tip: I would guess rooms on lower floors bearer the lobby would have better wifi, but what are you doing in your rooms!!! Get out and enjoy the sun!
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
8  Thank bazza1979
Reviewed 28 April 2015

Just spent 10 days at this hotel and it was great. I haven't got any complaints at all. Staff and other people on their holiday were very friendly. All the entertainment staff worked hard to keep everyone entertained in the day and if you didn't want to join in they never pestered you. Food was excellent and a good choose. Would like to thank Tomas for his service of providing the drinks all day around the pool and beach and Hugo who worked on the indoor bar in the evening. If we can ever save up to return again we would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Joanne J
Reviewed 23 April 2015

I visited Cancun in April. Was looking for hotel stay of 4 nights and was searching many hotels in Hotel Zone area only(I will advise to book hotel in hotel zone only as it has excellent beaches ). I found this hotel through internet and booked it easily. This was also reasonably priced and I opted for "all inclusive". I will always advise "All inclusive" for family with small kid or infant. If you are travelling couple who will visit many places during stay then "All inclusive" is not useful as you will still incur lunch cost outside.
I did not have single complaint against the hotel. Hotel staff was extremely helpful, speaks English. They also have tour desk. Security is excellent. Food options were good in brkfast, lunch and dinner(Although If you are pure vegetarian then you may struggle as not much options other than salad, baked potato, corns etc). It has well maintained pool for kids as well as adults. Its private beach is also awesome and with clear water which you can enjoy. They also have beach activities like kayaking, yoga, beach volleyball, night shows etc.
Location is awesome as well, all places like ferry to go to different places , small super market (OXXO) are very nearby.
Rooms are awesome, very clean. If you get beach facing room then you will enjoy it more, while relaxing in balcony.
If you are looking for not so expensive(may not be 5 star) but very good and relaxing stay hotel then this should be your choice.

Room Tip: Beach facing
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family