2,864 results
All reviews the club lounge le cap great beach hotel zone calm waters cancun resort white sand breakfast buffet ocean view beach bar bus stop the general manager plenty of chairs playa del carmen adult pool coco bongo the entire staff
Reviewed 17 May 2018

This hotel has one of the most important features that I appreciate in a hotel: location. Very close to the ICC and night life area, but without the crowds. The hotel has an excellent beach front, with nice palapas and beach furniture. The rooms are very comfortable and modern. The main reason I am not rating this as 5 stars is due to the food quality and reduced variety of options to eat.

2  Thank Fiero9
Victorio C, General Manager at Presidente InterContinental Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Fiero9,

We would like to thank you for taking your time and post your comments on this important travelers webpage; believe me your feedback is really appreciated. I'm glad you enjoyed our beautiful beach and rooms, once again, thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again in a near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

MY wife and I stayed there for five nights. The best thing about the property is the expansive beach. It was very clean and there was so much room. The attendants were great and the beer was always cold. I'm typically not a fan of the hotel restaurant but the ones here were very good. We ate most our meals on the property

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Msp2289
Victorio C, General Manager at Presidente InterContinental Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Msp2289,

I really appreciate the time you spend in leave your comment here on Tripadvisor, for us your feedback is really important, I’m glad to read the good comments about our restaurant.

We certainly look to welcome you back again
Please do not hesitate in contact our team when you decide to visit Cancun, for us it would be a pleasure to serve

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I contacted the resort hoping to have a special mothers day gift delivered to my mom. They went above and beyond to help ensure this happened and were willing to do it free of charge! Really impressed with their quick response and willing service. Thank you Octavio and staff!

1  Thank Bradee G

Dear Bradee G,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your comment in our web page.

Thank you for choose our resort and let us to be part of your good memories It is always our pleasure to create a memorable experience and an unforgettable stay for our guests.

It would be our pleasure welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Love the Ikal spa at this hotel. I come here regularly and a new therapist, Samantha, provided an extremely great, focused massage on my injuries. As always, thanks for the great stay and excellent food and service!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Brent J
Victorio C, General Manager at Presidente InterContinental Cancun Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Brent J,

I’m please to read that you enjoy your stay in our resort. We are very happy to read that you have a good experience in our resort.

Hope this would be the first of many times that we can see you around here. Please contact with our staff when you decide to come back, it would be a pleasure to assist you.

Thank you for the trust in our brand.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

My wife and I spent 5 days here on a business trip for a conference and completely enjoyed our stay. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The room was immaculate and the entire property was top notch! I can't wait to come back!

Date of stay: February 2018
2  Thank Robert Z

Dear Robert Z,

I’m happy to read that you enjoy your stay in our resort and specially your room, thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for the mention to our staff service, hope we can have the chance to welcome you back soon.

Thank you for the trust in our brand.