“Good Mexican food. A place to visit in CDMX”
Review of Los Panchos

Los Panchos
Ranked #119 of 5,203 Restaurants in Mexico City
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was there 3 times in a week. The food is really good, tasty and service is correct. The choices of beers didn’t include the one I like, I was disappointed about that. I ordered chicken with “mole” for dinner one evening but the mole tasted like burned. I didn’t eat that. Maybe was too late and I got the las mole that stayed too link in the cooking pot.

1  Thank MauricioGonzalez

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

After so many good meals, this one was a disappointment. Stale chips with guacamole that seemed manufactured not freshly made. Nothing stood out as good.

We received an English menu and saw later that there was a Spanish version with many more options. Wish we had been able to use that!

Reviewed March 4, 2018

I tried almost all of their tacos, they were ok but not great. The tortilla soup was better. Anyway a good choice.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

This was a wonderful restaurant in a convenient location. I had the tortilla soup, gorditas, and a pork taco. All was wonderful, and I would highly recommend to anyone in the area. A+

Reviewed February 23, 2018

We went to Los Panchos on a Sunday afternoon for lunch and to rest after a morning of walking through nearby Bosque Chapultepec. This two story restaurant is huge and not fancy. We were led upstairs and since it was an NFL Playoff day we were able to sit in a room with several tv's showing the game. Much to my delight we were seated next to a family of Mexicans all dressed in Pittsburgh Steeler jerseys. Since I was rooting for the Steelers I was able to enjoy some cheering and groaning without saying a word.

This is not gourmet Mexican food but if it were in San Francisco, Los Panchos would have a line out the door. The dollar was strong so a quesadilla with chicken, four chicken mole enchiladas and two beers came to less than $20USD. Wow.

The service while not super attentive (they had to cover a lot of ground) was friendly and did not rush us at all as we watched the game.