“Running in Mexico City - working out and seeing the sights”

Go! Running Tours Mexico City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: City Running or also known as Sightrunning is a guided sightseeing tour. Your running guide will take you jogging through the streets of Mexico City allowing you to experience up close the cultural, historical and architectural highlights of the City. Sightjogging is the ideal way to combine an unforgettable sightseeing experience with your regular fitness training. Welcome in Mexico City.
Reviewed 2 June 2018

My daughter and I did a very nice 15k private morning run through the city. Citla met us in front of our Airbnb in Polanco and we concluded the run in the historic center from where we took an Uber back. Citla is very knowledgeable of the history of the city, her selection of sights and her explanations were great. Citla is a strong athlete, so the running was a lot of fun as well - and she was very flexible in adjusting the pace to our needs. We had a great - clear recommendation!

All reviews
"market"
"mexico"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 15 May 2018

No better way to spend a Sunday morning exploring a new city with Go! Running Tours!! Citla was an excellent guide who showed me around in the huge Chapultepec Park and fascinating old city center. A must-do if you are into running and would like to get a great introduction to Mexico City!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I love to run, so running tours are always on our agenda. My father was from Mexico and I lived in the city from 1967-68. The running tour was a great way to get reacquainted with my past. Since I met Lena in Copenhagen, I always use go running tours.

Cita was awesome. She gave us two days of tours through Centro Historico and Chapultepec Park. She met us at the hotel and provided us plenty of history and background. She even picked us up in her car to transport us to Chapultepec, where we had our tour. After that, she drove us around Polanco out of the goodness of her heart. What a treat. On the third day, Alma took us around Coyoacán. She was full of information and took us to the Market. What a great guide.

If you love to see the city through a running tour, call Cita and her friends. You will be glad you did. They will send you all sorts of info about the city: restaurants, museums, etc... Cita will also show you how to use the Metro, a quick and inexpensive way (5 pesos one way) to get around the city.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I reinforce all the great things that have been said here about Citla and her tours. She is wonderfully warm, welcoming, knowledgeable, accommodating and fun. I did the 10K historic downtown on my first full day in town and it was the perfect introduction to this great city. Citla has a lovely way of steering during the run, and was safe and well-paced throughout. (I run 3x/week or so, for 4-5 miles, and with the breaks we took to check out the sites I had no problems. Shorter distance runners or beginners shouldn't have any problem, as she will adjust!) I was able to name my start time and went with 7am - early :-) but it was worth it for the morning light and seeing the city wake up. Highly recommended for the experience, the insight into the city, and the great company. Citla operates these tours so get out there and run to support her and to enjoy CDMX!

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Citla was a great guide with excellent English and a wonderful attitude. She agreed to start at the hotel so I wouldn't have to find the regular meeting place by myself which was nice. We started at 600a so I could make a morning meeting, and the only thing which was missed was the view from the fort since it was still dark. Otherwise, there was less traffic at that hour of the morning. I've also taken a running tour in Prague and can't think of a better way to get your bearings in a city and learn of its history in such a short amount of time. My business colleagues were impressed by my knowledge of the city. If you plan ahead, Citla can get access to the platform at the top of the angel statue.