“Awesome experience! Would do it again”

Go! Running Tours Mexico City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: City Running or also known as Sightrunning is a guided sightseeing tour. Your running guide will take you jogging through the streets of Mexico City allowing you to experience up close the cultural, historical and architectural highlights of the City. Sightjogging is the ideal way to combine an unforgettable sightseeing experience with your regular fitness training. Welcome in Mexico City.
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I was in Mexico on business and wanted to do a run but was a little nervous about running in the area around my hotel. I found the tours after doing a search and decided on the Coyoacan since I had never been there even though I have lived in Mexico City.

Citla couldn't be easier to work with. One in my group kept wavering back and forth on whether he was going to it, so our number was constantly changing, we needed a ride from our hotel, couldn't decide what was the best time, etc.

Regarding the run - Citla is a distance runner so she can rock any speed or pace you want, she'll even give you tips if you ask. Me, I wimped out the last mile and asked if we could walk. No problem and we even stopped for coffee.

I would definitely do it again and recommend it, you won't be disappointed!

All reviews
"market"
"mexico"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Citla was so knowledgeable, friendly and a great running buddy! I was visiting Mexico for work from Panama and googled running options in CDMX to find this amazing company! What better way to see a city than to have a tour and get in some kms! She customizes to your pace and don't think for a second you won't be able to keep up. I practically forgot I was exercising it was so fun and manageable.

I didn't have too much time to explore the city and took advantage of killing two birds at once. Even if you have little downtime and want to check out Mexico City, this is the tour for you! If you have lots of time, make room for this, you won't regret it!

I'm headed back mid-July again and plan on picking another route I loved it so much! Excited to enjoy the hospitality again and see another part of Mexico.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Citla took us on a fabulous tour of Mexico City's historic sites. She is extremely knowledgeable and friendly and made the run fun for all ten of us. Because we were in Mexico City for a wedding, she even brought veils and bow ties for the runners to wear. This tour is a good way to get your bearings in the city while also having a great time with Citla. It was a highlight of our trip.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Citla was a great guide. We ran almost four miles around downtown, and had a wonderful time. She kept us at a good pace and took a lot of pictures. It was so much fun! Would highly recommend!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 April 2017

We highly recommend this tour. Citlaltzin was an excellent guide! Both my partner and I run at different levels (he doesn't run very much!) and she did an amazing job of showing us so much of the city that accomodated us both.

She was knowledgeable and fun to chat with as we explored the city. She gave us wonderful recommendations for other things to do on our holiday. And we worked off some of the delicious pozole, tacos and cervezas we had the night before!