La Valise Mexico City
Hilton.com
US$140
US$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$85
Cancelon
US$330
US$290
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$326/night.

All reviewsel patiopatio suiteroma districtboutique hotelclawfoot tubwhite rosesstocked refrigeratorthree roomsapple tvcafe locatedlike sleeping on a cloudperfect hideawayunique boutiquecoffee shop downstairstop floornespresso machinepersonalized service
Reviewed 5 April 2016

from the booking to the departure excellence all around. Want to extend my thanks to Roberto, Salvador, Anna, Erich and Chris. Breakfast delivered when you want quickly, nespresso in rooms speaking of rooms we had the El Patio fabulous. definitely will stay again when go to the DF.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Roberto A, Gerente at La Valise Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2016

All the team is thankful for your visit, we are very happy to know how much you enjoyed our service and the details of El Patio! Certainly we want to see you back soon =)

Reviewed 4 April 2016

More than a boutique hotel, La Valise felt like my own condo away from home--with a helpful concierge just downstairs to cater to my every need. The excellent overall experience began with airport pickup by the hotel's driver: an impeccably attired true professional in a luxurious Audi. Once at the hotel, I was immediately charmed by the hotel's unique decor. The rooms are HUGE--again, more like an apartment than just a hotel room. I was soon contacted by the hotel's owner to ensure all was up to standards (read: delightful) and his team was always on point. Breakfast was brought up each morning and the area has numerous great restaurants within walking distance. When in Mexico City, this is absolutely my new home away from home. Great job, La Valise.

Room Tip: All 3 rooms are spectacular
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
Roberto A, Gerente at La Valise Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Whenever our guests says “My home away from home” it’s the greatest joy for us! We will comment about your review to Salvador who is the hotel’s driver! Thank you so much for this wonderful review commenting how spacious and uniquely decorated are our rooms and that everybody at the hotel was always on point =) ! We’ll keep doing our best for our incredible guests. Contact us directly when you or your friends come back so can give you special discounts.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

I enjoyed the high touch and friendly approach from the team from the booking until my departure. The rooms are specious and have a lot of soul. Besides Valise is located in a great neigborhood where you can walk down to local bakery rosetta for great coffee and pastry. Loved my stay.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends

It was an honor and a pleasure to know you and make your experience great! As you commented our rooms are full of soul. Many thanks for your review!

Reviewed 28 March 2016

We were only in Mexico City for two nights, but we would have liked to stay a week in this hotel. Actually, we wish our apartment looked just like it. It felt as if we were staying in someone's home, while it felt intimate and private at the same time. I loved making coffee in the little tiled kitchen in the morning, and taking a bath in the unique clawfoot tub in the evenings. The location in Roma was ideal. We were near the the best restaurants and shops in the area. The staff could not have been more wonderful. Weeks before our stay, I contacted Roberto to see if he could arrange an appointment at Casa Barragan for us. I'm an interior architect and have always wanted to visit. He could not make an appointment over the phone as they were booked for several months, so he went to the house himself (which is a 15 min drive through the craziness of Mexico City) to see if he could make an appointment in person for us. He was able to get us in, and I will always have him to thank for that experience! We would highly recommend La Valise to anyone traveling to Mexico City. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
Roberto A, Gerente at La Valise Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

It was sad to see you leave us so soon. It's been my pleasure to help you and make perfect your visit, as any traveler wants =). Neither time nor distance will impede us to try to give our guests a great service. I thank you for the opportunity of visiting us and for this wonderful review that you left us. It’s great honor to know that you consider us as your home and that you felt in that way. We really hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2016

I was very curious about this boutique hotel of only 3 rooms. I stayed overnight in La terraza! Everything was perfect, the bed soon comfortable, of course i roll the bed to the outdoor terrace that was the whole point on staying in La Terraza! It was almost magic to sleep under the moon in Mexico City, I did not go out that night, instead, I read, check my emails, and had a wonderful dinner from Rosetta delivered to my room! In the room I had red flowers, fresh fruits, a bottle of mezcal (too strong for me!) and music from heaven.
The bathroom was awesome!! I immersed myself in the bathtub, and I did not want to go out...the products were amazing. In summary, I hope I can come back any time soon!!. The only thing I would warn is that the room is not accesible and has deep stairs. They carry your luggage, but for somebody with difficulties climbing stairs I would not select the highest room.

Room Tip: Do not miss the dinner from Rosetta -in the room!!
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo
2  Thank 765gladysm

We are very grateful with this wonderful, complete and almost magical review, especially for your curiosity that allowed us to meet you! Also we are so glad to know that you fully enjoyed our suite La Terraza which as you said is the perfect place to spend a whole day there and that was designed with this purpose of making you feel far and away from the chaos of the city. Thank you very much for commenting about the accessibility of this special room to our visitors. Finally we are happy to know that you found peace and rest during your stay with us. We hope to see you come back soon! =)