W Mexico City(Mexico City)
US$265
US$133
Free cancellation until 08/03
US$219
  • Pool
One Ciudad De Mexico Alameda(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/05
US$59
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Astor(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/02
US$46
Free cancellation until 08/04
US$290
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
1,342 results
All reviewsricardo legorretablue loungechapultepec parkclub levelpolanco areabig hotelroom servicebit datedrooms are hugerestaurants and barsanthropology museumhortatamayoconferencepresidentgymrenovation
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed during 3 nights for business in Mexico City and hotel was comfortable and room very nice. It’s a old hotel but rooms are very spacious and bed was so relaxing. Restaurant is very good although I guess price is very high. It’s located in a good place near of some main touristical atractions like Reforma and Chapultepec.
I think Staff could be more friendly as there are some employees not answering my greetings. I know is difficult to listen a “Good morning” from another guests but at least I wait Staff can reply my greeting.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Ignacio P, Director General at Camino Real Polanco Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear guest,
I would like to thank you for the time you took to write to us about your recent experience at the Camino Real Polanco hotel in Mexico City, I do value your feedback. My team and I would appreciate the opportunity of being able to welcome you back and of being of service to you in the near future. Once again, thank you for your comments, these are really important to us, in order to improve our performance and service to all our guest, and visitors.
At your service any time!

A TripAdvisor Member
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Awful rooms, old and tired furniture, musty smell in room, not very clean, really noisy traffic on road outside, external door doesnt close properly, doesn’t feel safe when someone could just knock the door in with 1 hand, staff are nice enough but completely incompetent. I wouldn’t spend another cent staying here ever again!!!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2018

This hotel is a joke and its cost does not match its low quality. Rooms are dirty, staff is friendly but utterly ineffective and it's rather expensive. They have smoking rooms and there is a tobacco smell in the whole hotel.

Avoid it.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank jolulop
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Truly an amazing modernistic place in a City steeped in culture and historical monuments and museums. It treats the visitor to such a mixture of architecture and designs that it is difficult to comprehend

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I am staying at this hotel from April 9th until 12th, 2018. The room has many giant sized mosquitoes. I have killed at least 7 so far but they popping up and are keeping me awake. They are charging me USD 207 plus taxes per night. And the price does not include breakfast or any other amenities.

Room Tip: I would have given it a zero rating if that choice was available.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business