InterContinental Presidente Mexico City
Hotels.com
US$128
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Zocalo Central(Mexico City)
US$161
US$124
US$330
US$290
1,718 results
All reviewsau pied de cochonalfredo di romathe club loungepolanco areachapultepec parknational auditoriumbusiness tripwalking distancebusiness centerexecutive floorhigh floorconcierge desklobby bargreat areaenjoyed my stayfantastic locationsafe area
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

You can’t ask for anything more if you’re staying at this hotel. It is located in the best neighborhood of Mexico City and has the best set of restaurants you can ask for. Also the rooms have a great view and the staff is very professional and willing to please your every need. Don’t leave without trying Chapulin restaurant for some great authentic Mexican food!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Guillermo V, Gerente at InterContinental Presidente Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

I appreciate your preference and taking the time to share your comments with us.

I am delighted to know you enjoyed your stay in our newly refurbished facilites and restaurants.

Thank you very much for praising our staff, we believe that hospitality is personal and it all starts with a dedicated and caring team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and good staff. Enrique the door man is very friendly and knowledgeable about local events and sites. I highly recommend the hotel. The picture is the pyramids about 1.5 hours north of the city well worth the trip.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo

Dear guest,

I am delighted to know you enjoyed your stay in our newly updated facilites and restaurants.

Thank you for praising our staff; I have shared your kind comments with the concierge team, specially Enrique, in order for us to keep providing the same excellent service.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

We stayed in this hotel in March this year to attend a wedding. Everything was great, though it felt busy all the time regardless of time of day. A small miss by housekeeping on one of the days (no bath mat and housekeeping didn't deliver despite our follow up. Otherwise, room was spotless, breakfast was great and staff were friendly and warm.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Guillermo V, Gerente at InterContinental Presidente Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear guest,

I appreciate your preference and taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in our newly updated facilites and restaurants, as well as the excelent service provided the staff.

Thank your for your kind comments regarding our rooms and breakfast.

I am sorry for the inconveniences we may have caused you with the bathroom mat, I have personally shared it with the housekeeping team, in order for us to improve the service we provide.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2018

I was given a nice, large room on the 23rd floor with a good view towards the north. Although there was no tub, the shower worked very well, and the double beds were very comfortable. A few minor things: 1. I would have appreciated more than just one small bottle of water, since the water in Mexico City is not really potable; 2. having local toiletries would have been a nice touch, instead of the usual industrial products from Sysco.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Guillermo V, Gerente at InterContinental Presidente Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay in our updated facilites as well as the incredible views offered from the top floors.

I will share your kind comments with my team and we will keep providing the same excellent service you deserve.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

The experience during a business convention stay was overall very positive. Truly outstanding was the service of concierge Abraham and his team, as I had forgotten the charging cable for my laptop, which can be devastating when you have business to do on your computer. They quickly offered me another cable they had avalailble, and saved my 3 day stay. Thank you for this great support!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Rodolfo S
Guillermo V, Gerente at InterContinental Presidente Mexico City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay in our well-located property and the excellent service provided by our staff, specially Abraham, who will be congratulated.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you back soon.