Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$77.13
from US$90.00
from US$240.00
More Info
All reviews moon pyramid muchas gracias private tour great guide better understanding teotihuacan pyramids day trip dina interests driver insight mexico
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2021

The time spent at the Teotihuacan site was fabulous. The entire process was easy and professional. Mariana was great with her directions and details of the connection. Pepe was a great driver and Rodrigo provided superb commentary on the culture, history and geology of this incredible site. His friendly communication in both Spanish and English was much appreciated.

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

This tour is so worth it! Don’t hesitate in booking. We had an excellent guide, Pepe. He has a Masters Degree in History and is very knowledgeable; we learned so much from him during this tour. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

I cannot recommend my tour guide Pepe enough. I ended up getting a private tour as the rest of the group canceled. Despite the small group, Pepe was enthusiastic the whole trip and I was able to learn so much from him. Unfortunately, much of the park was closed (cannot climb either pyramid at the moment) but Pepe made an effort to describe what I couldn't see.

Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

It was an amazing day trip. Mariana (the tour guide) picked us up on time. Very comfortable van, with all (covid-19) safety protocols and measures.
We drove for 2hrs to Cholula, during which Mariana was explaining about Mexico history and culture, she pointed at sightings we could see on the road. Once in Cholula we parked on safe parking lot, very close to the site, we walked around while she explained many interesting facts and at the end she bought us ice cream!!
Then it was a 20min drive to Puebla, we stop at a very small beautiful church.
For lunch she gave 3 options, to accommodate our budget and wishes. We picked the seating down option, which turned to be a beautiful place, Mexican food with a twist (Casa Barroca).
After lunch, we started walking thru different sights in Puebla, the streets, the markets, candy shops, the cathedral, etc.
Mariana really accomodates the experience to your needs and preferences. She is very patient, knowledgeable, and friendly.
Overall a very nice day with an amazing tour guide!!

Excelente tour, la guía Mariana muy buena persona, amigable, paciente. Se ajusta a los intereses y necesidades del grupo. Super recomendada!!!

Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

Because of COVID, I was not interested in a group tour. I looked at all the available private Teotihuacan tours available and went with Tekpan Tours. Using WhatsApp, they listened to what I was looking for and what I was interested in. They also address any concerns I had with the tour.

They also reminded me to wear comfy shoes the night before as the tour trequire ton of walking.

On the morning of the tour, I walked out of the hotel and was promptly greeted by my tour guide, Yun. She was very knowledgeable with Teotihhacan and Mexico City. It seems she catered the tour to what I was interested in seeing at the site instead of going off a script like most tours.

It was overall an extremely fun and educational tour. I would most likely pick Tekpan Tours in the future!

2  Thank XJASPX