All reviews walking distance to the cathedral restaurants and convenience stores quiet room important places recently stayed at this hotel excellent price great wifi few blocks historic area excellent hotel downtown guadalajara breakfast buffet comfortable beds tv hallway mexico pesos
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is nice and clean. The rooms are large. I just had the basic one but it had a large sitting area and huge shower. Bed was comfortable. I had the breakfast there one day and it was great fresh fruit and an assortment of food. GOOD COFFEE. Which is hard to get some times. The staff was friendly. I will be staying here next time I am in towm.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Dancedadnb
Reviewed 24 February 2018

we stayed 2 nights at this hotel which was recommended to us by previous guests. It did not disappoint! Very clean, spacious, convenient location and staff were all very friendly and helpful. The front desk staff spoke very good English and were very helpful in providing information/directions, etc.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
5  Thank mmstark2018
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Very good location: no traffic noise, 10-15 minute walk to historic center, English speaking desk staff, large room, comfortable beds, English language TV programs. Only drawback was hearing our neighbors talking in their room.

Room Tip: 6th floor had large room, quick elevator
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MaggyMae25
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I stayed at this hotel for four nights last fall. It was my second stay at this hotel, and I was not disappointed by the very kind and accommodating staff (especially since I was sick for part of my stay) and the clean but simple rooms. The breakfast buffet was also very good as well. We asked for and were given a quiet room, but I noticed that on my day of departure (I left very early morning on Saturday), that you could hear loud music in the hallways and lobby from a nightclub nearby. Nevertheless, a very satisfying second stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2017

The service was amazing, from frond desk to bell boys and the taxi driver. We stayed 4 nights at this hotel but I wish we could of stayed longer. Everyone was so helpful and went over and beyond to bring full satisfaction to our stay. Special thank to Fernando and Noah for their loyalty and their outstanding help. Special thanks to our taxi driver Jesus for his pleasant transportation.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family