All reviewsfront deskloyalty programairport shuttlea hilton diamond memberclean propertyscramble eggsgreat hotelbreakfast staffmexican breakfastshuttle serviceconvenient hotelparking garageclose to plaza del solupgraded to a suitesafe neighborhoodcomplimentary breakfastyogurt
Reviewed 26 July 2018

This was my second time staying here, both visits have been for vacation. The hotel is exactly what you expect from a Hilton brand; it's clean, the staff is friendly, the rooms are comfortable and you don't have to worry about noisy neighbors.

The hotel is also in a decent location and it's pretty easy to get anywhere with an Uber ride or a Taxi. For those that have not visited Guadalajara before, the hotel is just a few blocks away from

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
InverHoteles, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara/Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Let me express my gratitude and appreciation for the time that you spent sharing us your experience with us. Making you happy makes us happy that's why we are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked our facilities and strategic location. Also we are happy to know that we met your expectations and we fulfill your needs. We feel honored by your recomendation.

Coordinadora de Meercacotecnia / Marketing Coordinator

Reviewed 23 July 2018

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The breakfast buffet was great - American and Mexican food options. The staff is really nice and try to help out. I would stay here again and recommend to anyone visiting Guadalajara.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
InverHoteles, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara/Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

First of all let me express my gratitude and apreciation for the time that you spent sharing us your experience during your stay. Making you happy makes us happy that's why we are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked our breakfast. Also we are happy to know that we met your expectations and we fulfill your needs. We feel honored by your recomendation.

Coordinadora de Mercadotecnia / Marketing Coordinator

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I was so pampered by the team since I set foot in the Hotel. Thank you everyone. The room was spacious and spotless clean. Service always attentive to my needs and made me feel like home. I was surprised to when everyone started calling me by my first name and right away remembering my room number. Thank you everyone!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
InverHoteles, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara/Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

First of all let me express my gratitude and apreciation for the time that you spent sharing us your experience during your stay. Making you happy makes us happy that's why we are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you felt pampered. Also we are happy to know that we met your expectations and we fulfill your needs.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

In my recent trip to Guadalajara I stayed in both Hilton hotels in the Expo area. While the Hilton Guadalajara was great due to its service, it’s age really made it seem like not such a good deal for the price.

A few days after checking out of the other Hilton, I checked into the Hampton Inn. The Hampton Inn blew me away, as it is clearly new, clean, and perfectly situated between the airport and the various towns in the city. Not to mention the price was less than half than the other Hilton.

I had no issues staying here, except maybe the beds weren’t as comfortable as I hoped. Other than that it was an excellent and efficient.

Definitely recommend for someone who likes a no frills hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
InverHoteles, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara/Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

First of all let me express my gratitude for the time expended in sharing us your story and sending your feedback. Thers nothing that makes us happier than making you happy, so we are thrilled that you had a good experience during your stay and that you enjoyed it. About the beds I assure you that your comment has been taken on account and we are already looking for solutions to bring you and all of our guest a better experience.

You're very important for us and it would be a pleasure to have you again soon!

Coordinador de Mercadotecnia / Marketing Coordinator

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I really like the property. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Outside patio. Spacious rooms. Category 2 redemption or 40000 hhonors points for 5 nights. Great WiFi. Hotel shuttle available. Oxxo across the street.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
InverHoteles, Gerente at Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara/Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

First of all let me express my sincere appreciation for the time you spent sending your feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we fulfill your expectations. There's nothing that makes us happier than make you happy.

Thank you very much for your preference, you are really important to us and it will be a pleasure to welcome you at our hotel on your next visit to Guadalajara.

Diana Camacho