All reviews excellent service and location expo gym conference floor facilities westin taxi
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Just a short walk away from the Guadalajara Expo, I found this hotel to be perfect for business. No frills, it offers good location, facilities (good gym and pool), good food (the restaurant was quite good, a bit slow), and an overall efficient experience.
There may be more elegant hotels near the Expo like the Westin or the Hilton but for the price, Fiesta Inn was difficult to beat
Good business hotel

Reviewed 22 October 2017

The Fiesta Inn Guadalajara
The good points : The Bar is a must Go and the local beer is fine and Tequilla for Foreigners is a must taste ! The specialties of the house restaurant is meat , little bit expensive but worth trying. Due to language difficulties ( Revise your Spanish tell the waiter the duration in the oven for your meat ....Never order well done...)
Good internet connection and the rooms are really cleans, the staff can speak English. They are supportive and for any ride in the city they can call a taxi for you. The buffet breakfast is the unique opportunity to have a tour of gastronomy of the country...

Room tip: Level One the Gym facility is located there !
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I opted for this hotel through Expedia, because my conference was in Guadalajara Expo and this hotel is just 5 minutes walk across the road. The stay was good and rooms are good. Water supply has some issues, as the tap when you open in the morning smell of stagnation is very perceptible. Also when I booked on Expedia, I expected that the local currency conversion will be as per online system, but the hotel charges much higher. To be precise, in market the conversion rate from Dollar to Pesso was 14.5 to 15.5 per dollar (airport or city currency exchange kiosks)m, but the hotel charged me 17.7. Also, they keep much more amount in reserve (credit card or cash) than your total room charges are. The staff on reception was very polite and reflected her inability to help and said these are the rules in this city.

Room tip: rooms from xx2 to x20 are best located and have the indoor swimming pool view
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

My husband went up to the receptionist and ask for availability. They said they had no rooms at the time. I had checked online that they had 5 rooms so I booked online. Magically they had rooms but they couldn't find my reservation so they had me leave my credit card to pay again but a higher rate. Very stressful!!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Fiesta Inn expo Guadalajara is a good place very good located.

The service is very good all employees are ready for make your stay confortable.

But this last time I was a guess of 116 room, in where the maintenance of bathroom is so poor and bad finished, of course I let my comment with the girls of front desk when I made the checkout, if you Fiesta Inn manager let maintenance to drop down the hotel will lost its charm

Date of stay: June 2017