US$71
AC Hotels
Hotel Casino Plaza(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/03
US$24
  • Restaurant
US$86
Hotwire.com
All reviewsteatro degolladogreat locationtwo queen bedsrooftop patioquiet at nightmain cathedralwalking distance to everythingsmall poolquiet streethistoric areaour room was spaciousold worldhotel restaurantcentral guadalajarasafe areacleaning staffsitting area
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, near all downtown attractions. Spacious clean and comfortable rooms.
First time Guadalajara visitors make this hotel a must.
Long ride from the airport is worth it.
Double check “trip advisor” hotel choices near by as it sent me to a shady dangerous part of town. Do not go past the San Juan de Dios market. Be careful if you leave the center part of town.

Stayed: March 2018
DeMendoza, Reservations Manager at Hotel de Mendoza, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thankyou for sharing your comments. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you can visit us again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Boston, MA
Reviewed 19 March 2018

The staff is friendly, eager to please and so gracious. They speak pretty good English too. I had a fairly basic room, but another member of my party had a room with two queen beds and a separate seating area. There’s also a very nice pool.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DeMendoza, Reservations Manager at Hotel de Mendoza, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thankyou for your comments. I´m glad you had a nice stay with us. I hope you can come back soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

The Hotel de Mendoza is really a great value. The staff is super friendly, the rooms are large, comfortable and very clean. Their restaurant is terrific - we only ate breakfast there but thoroughly enjoyed it. This hotel is located right in the middle of the historical district and is within walking distance of all of the sights in that area. Don't miss the rooftop patio which has great city views. We've stayed here a couple of times over the years and have always had a first-rate experience at the Mendoza.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
DeMendoza, Reservations Manager at Hotel de Mendoza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thankyou for all your comments. I´m delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. We will wait for you in your next trip to Guadalajara.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I've lived in Mexico continuously since 2008 -- most of that time in in the state of Jalisco -- so I've visited Guadalajara many times. I always stay in Centro, usually at the Hotel Morales, which I love. But that hotel was full during my recent visit, so I booked the Hotel de Mendoza. What a nice surprise! My room was better, and the staff and amenities were equal to my usual hotel. However, the location was absolutely perfect -- the best!

I like to walk each morning for exercise, and I also walk to all the interesting things in Centro in the afternoons. From this location, I can almost throw a stone and hit the beautiful Teatro Degollado, and it's a very short walk to the cathedral, Hospicio Cabañas and all of the other magical places in this wonderful city.

I highly recommend this very nice hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
DeMendoza, Reservations Manager at Hotel de Mendoza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thankyou Federico for all your comments and thankyou for chosing our Hotel for your last stay. I'm glad you enjoyed it. We will wait for you in your next trip to Guadalajara.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Beautiful old building with antique style decor, I believe it was a convent at one time. Comfortable bedding, great views of cathedral, theater and other landmarks.
Roof Top terrance was great for watching fireworks and light shows during city founding anniversary festivities in Feb.
The staff was absolutely wonderful - the waiters in the restaurant, the gentleman who handled our luggage and made our taxi arrangements to get back to the airport, the people who happily provided ice and cut limes so we could enjoy beverages in our rooms.
Superb location for sight-seeing.

Room Tip: Our room was on the street, so more noise from the festivities but we could see the fireworks from our room!
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
DeMendoza, Reservations Manager at Hotel de Mendoza, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thankyou for sharing your experience with us. I´m delighted you had a nice stay. I hope you can come back soon.