1,234 results
All reviews the executive lounge los vitrales convention center main restaurant business trip breakfast buffet nice hotel room service an upgrade up to date enjoyed my stay concierge gym mexico channels renovation usd
Reviewed 9 June 2018

The only things I really liked about the hotel was the cleanliness of the hotel, staff service and breakfast. Everything else was mediocre. The pillows are soft and thin, the rooms are small, beds are not that great, the latitude club wasn't worth the extra cost.

Also there's literally nothing to do outside the hotel but to stare at cars. Next time I visit I'm going to stay in the chapultepec, americana or the historic Guadalajara neighborhoods

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
HiltonGuadalajara, Director de Recepción at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you very much for sharing with us your feedback from your last stay. It is never pleasant to learn that we were not able to fulfill your expectations. Nevertheless we are thankful to you for having pointed out the area of opportunity that generated your disappointment. Kindly accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences in your room.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

stay so so, Rooms felt old and small. I do not like the wooden floors. What happened to carpeting? Internet was a little slow. Escalator were not working in early morning everyday. Not fun taking bags up stairs.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonAmbassadorGdl, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. Our Executive Team is reviewing your comments to ensure they are used to improve our guest's experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

The Guadalajara Hilton is aging. And it shows. The bathrooms in my room looked a bit grimy from the years.

But the rest of the room was perfectly clean. Getting checked in was simple, even in the middle of the night. The walls are thick, since I never heard a neighbor.

Their in-room service is excellent, and their staff is very professional. I was definitely made to feel important.

If you’re into full service hotels, then this one might just work for you. It’s a bit pricy for its age, and I haven’t stayed at any of the other hotels in the area in the price range, but the Hilton is a solid choice. Not flashy, but good.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonAmbassadorGdl, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Kevin

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you found our staff and facilities to your liking. Let me tell you we are in the process to refurbish our bathrooms so it wont take to much time to overpass your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

A great choice for business travel - hotel facilities and service were excellent. The bathroom could use updating; the shower door did not seal properly, and allowed a great deal of water to escape, but aside from that the room was ideal.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonAmbassadorGdl, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Mr. Roberts

Thank you for the time you took to share your experience with other travelers, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and our service, I´m happy to tell you we are in the process to update room´s bathrooms and I´m sure you will find them according to your expectations

Reviewed 18 May 2018

This Hilton is top notch. Their executive lounge is a perfect place to relax after a long day at work. The suite that I stayed in was very spacious, modern, and comfortable for an extended stay. Looking forward to returning.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonAmbassadorGdl, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hilton Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Temony

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with other travelers, we are glad you had enjoyed your stay and found our service and facilities according to your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.