“A standout, high-end experience for a break from the beach or just treat yourself”
Review of Wow! Facial Bar

Wow! Facial Bar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Wow is a high end, luxury service right by the beach. There are many, many massage parlors offering similar services in the area. Wow has glass doors, quality facilities, staff in crisp, white uniforms, etc. Generally Wow seems like the high end of the spectrum. This is not a massage parlor!!!! Reservations are best, but I visited during slow season so walked right in and was seated.

There is a professionally printed "menu" of different facials and services ranging from about $300 to $1,200 pesos.

I had a bit too much sun so got one of their top packages, which involved a combination of facial treatments and a mask. It lasted over an hour, including soothing face and hand massages. The treatment was exceptionally relaxing. For you doubters, my skin felt greatly refreshed, and my sun burn incredibly receded. The refreshed feeling lasted for days (they also gave me some product samples to maintain my face and sooth my sunburn elsewhere on my body).

This was my third visit to Wow. Its now on my must do list for every trip.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"malecon"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a great pedicure as well as a facial. The staff are super friendly. I can’t say enough about the place. It is quaint and clean and they have AC.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

This is an incredible place to get one of the best facials in PV. Very knowledgeable staff and pure joy.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Not only did I get a facial, but did my hands and feet as well. The ladies there are meticulous when it comes to the process. It was great to be pampered and have three hours pass by so peacefully. One thing I would comment, invest in shades or curtains. It can be distracting for guests who come to relax and constantly have to see people pass by.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I was revisiting beautiful Puerto Vallarta last week. High on my priority list was my visit to WOW SPA in Old Tow, Zona Romantica..address: 14 Rodolfo Gomez..I had the best facial that I have ever had. The Spa is immaculate and very moderately priced. I have also had wonderful pedicures there. What really made this visit wonderful, was Paoli..
Words cannot describe her..gentle, through, and truly, a beautiful person. I think she is there 6 days a week..CANNOT wait to see her again in November..You will love her.